Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Kenvya11

The Basics

/////////////////////////////Name: Kenvyan Sikimoto //////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////.Nicknames: Ken, Kenny.//////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////Age: Three years old//////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////./////////Gender: Male/////////////./////////////////////////
/////////////////////////./////.////////Rank: Loner//////////////////////./////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////Breed: Timber Wolf///////////////////////////////

Appearance

Coat Length:
Pelt Colour:
Eye Colour:
Markings and Designs:
Scars and Scratches:
Wolf Build:

Persona

Personality:
Wolf Likes:
Wolf Dislikes:
Wolf Strengths:
Wolf Weaknesses:
Wolf Habits:
Wolf Talents:

Relations

Parents:
Siblings:
Pups:
Best Bud:
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush:
Mate:

Extras

Extra:
Extra:
Reference:
Themesong:

History

The small newly born brute, pup of Beta male Kyzen and Omegess Sapphire, he grew up hidden from the huge pack in the outskirts of the territory with his mother. He had a thin frame like his mother but was handsome like his father. Sapphire was to weak and the rest of the litter had died. It was a forbidden love, Kyzen had been seeing the Omega for months, untill one day she was pregnant.

The pup's name? Kenvyan, he was happy for most of his life when he turned two, he met his father for the first time. He was still Beta male, still the most powerful brute in the pack and could easily challenge the alpha if he wanted

I'm not done but... Anyone interested? :3 Nah, maybe not so soon. ESPECIALLY with a litter on the way, what do you think of him so far?
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/100Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Kewl. But here comes the confusion-is an adoptable a wolf someone creates, then another person roleplays it?
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Pretty much! So you can just randomly make characters and people with, 1) No wolf yet or 2) Wants to RP a second wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Left_bar_bleue4/100Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:22 pm

ooos i like him maybe i could RP him? He could be an old friend of Zander
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Lawl, just give me a shout, I should probably finish the bio too...
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/100Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Wait...........so we are allowed to roleplay two characters?
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes, but you have to get permission and be active with your first account
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Left_bar_bleue4/100Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 am

Well I'm quite active aren't I? So I want to take him in if that is OK with you
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I like that banner. Good job on making it fellaree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Thanks Legend :3
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 am

Zander wrote:
Well I'm quite active aren't I? So I want to take him in if that is OK with you

You do really/ Sorry I didn't see this post before.

You are currently tied as most active. You have permission to adopt him.

You cam make a second account now. Ay questions just PM me. I can either finish bio or you can.

Edit: Don't PM this account, PM Fellaree. Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)   Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenvyan ~ Male ~ 3 Years (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: The Wolves :: Adoptibles-
Jump to: