Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What has Our World Become?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
What has Our World Become? Left_bar_bleue0/100What has Our World Become? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

What has Our World Become? Empty
PostSubject: What has Our World Become?   What has Our World Become? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Sombry muttered to himself as the doorbell rang, causing the skinny teenager to pause Metallica- that all the fantards rave about- from blasting out of his speakers.

He looked at his computer screen, wanting to ignore the chimes.

Suddenly a shattering noise sprung out into the small apartment, startling Sombry.

He shook out of the shock of the noise, and grabbed the loaded shotgun he always kept under his bed.

As the teen ran into the front room, he could hear a symphony of growling.

When he got there, he saw something that made him sick. A small army of men, growling and snarling hungrily, their pale skin hanging off their bones slightly.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllltttttttttttttttssssssssssssss"
They snarled.

Sombry suddenly turned into the epicest unicorn that the narwals have ever seen, and shot each one of the zombies like a My Little Pony.

He pulled out a portal gun, too, and called Wheatley and Chell back and made them turn into complete opposites and fall in luv. He began to God mod everything, and made all of those zombies bow down and praise God, and the one that didn't, he threw out of the world. "BECAUSE NOTHING OTHER THAN CHRISTIANS SHOULD REMAIN ON YOUTUBE!!!"

The End.

----------------

I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING IN THERE. I am trolling all of it. That is why it is called a troll fic. First, bath salts... we seem to be loving turning into Left For Dead characters!Second, everyone seems to love unicorns? Why? I don't understand. THen a shout out to the wonderful TehN1ppe for this song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ppb_9DMyVM
And then... BRONIES!!! Because apparently they kick butt.

A shout out to the horrid Portal fanfictions-- WHEATLEY IS EVIL. NOT IN LOVE WITH CHELL. EVIL.
And then... why is it on every Youtube video someone wants to say, "You aren't Christian, so go die!!!"?
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
What has Our World Become? Left_bar_bleue100/100What has Our World Become? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What has Our World Become? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has Our World Become?   What has Our World Become? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks for that
Back to top Go down

What has Our World Become?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Fun Corner! :: Literature-
Jump to: