Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YAY MORE INCEST :I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
YAY MORE INCEST :I Left_bar_bleue0/100YAY MORE INCEST :I Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

YAY MORE INCEST :I Empty
PostSubject: YAY MORE INCEST :I   YAY MORE INCEST :I EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:43 am

More incest because of this family chain~

YAY MORE INCEST :I Family10

See, I always imagined when I finally got into Shilo and enjoyed rping her that she would end up finding a mate who she sorta only kept because of security, and would have a pup. And when I wanted to make a new character here, I thought, hey! Let's make it that son Shilo has, and just not tell anyone! Annnnd then he fell in love with his half-aunt. Way to go, Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
YAY MORE INCEST :I Left_bar_bleue100/100YAY MORE INCEST :I Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: YAY MORE INCEST :I   YAY MORE INCEST :I EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Wait... Kira and Convel had Shilo???
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
YAY MORE INCEST :I Left_bar_bleue0/100YAY MORE INCEST :I Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: YAY MORE INCEST :I   YAY MORE INCEST :I EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Original Kira. Remember that chick he loved as an apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
YAY MORE INCEST :I Left_bar_bleue100/100YAY MORE INCEST :I Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: YAY MORE INCEST :I   YAY MORE INCEST :I EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm

....Sure. So two Kiras that makes more sense
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: YAY MORE INCEST :I   YAY MORE INCEST :I EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Yeeeup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY MORE INCEST :I   YAY MORE INCEST :I Empty

Back to top Go down

YAY MORE INCEST :I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Fun Corner! :: Other Fun Stuff-
Jump to: