Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolves of The Elements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Wolves of The Elements Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolves of The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Wolves of The Elements Empty
PostSubject: Wolves of The Elements   Wolves of The Elements EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Okay. On one of my other packs, Wolves of The Elements, I am making a pack video. I thought it would be fun to draw everyone in the pack rather then taking images of Google XD So... How do you like? And Shira, if you see these mind NOT showing/telling everyone XD

Wolves of The Elements 00110 Wolves of The Elements 00511

Wolves of The Elements 00610 Wolves of The Elements 01010

Wolves of The Elements 01110

I have some more but I havent had time to scan them yet (Or I'm to lazy...) If you see anything odd about any of them, like a limb that is bent thewrong way or whatever just tells me and I can see if I can try to fix it.

Last edited by Fellaree on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Wolves of The Elements Left_bar_bleue0/100Wolves of The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of The Elements   Wolves of The Elements EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 pm

On the last one, the left paw should be more forward and less you the side. Also, in the second one, adding space between the two hind legs would be good. If wolves placed their legs right next to each other, they would topple over.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Wolves of The Elements Left_bar_bleue100/100Wolves of The Elements Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of The Elements   Wolves of The Elements EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Okay, So nothing wrong with the first one and how the moon is just... a little off... XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of The Elements   Wolves of The Elements Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves of The Elements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Fun Corner! :: Artwork-
Jump to: