Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tearla's Graveyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Tearla's Graveyard Left_bar_bleue100/100Tearla's Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tearla's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Tearla's Graveyard   Tearla's Graveyard EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Tearla's Graveyard Tearla10

~Description~

Tearla greets the dead wolves and takes them to the valley of stars from this point.

~Prey~

There are small rodents but we don't hunt in such a place
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net

Tearla's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearla's Graveyard   Tearla's Graveyard EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Kala dragged the limp body of her brother to the dark and cold side of the territory. She dug up a hole in the soft earth, slowly pushing her brother in the hole "Good bye brother... Sweet dreams" She howled.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Tearla's Graveyard Left_bar_bleue2/100Tearla's Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Tearla's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearla's Graveyard   Tearla's Graveyard EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Jay's limp body lay underground. "Jay... It's time to wake up" a voice whispered. The new spirit emerged from the ground and he looked at the fae who was speaking to him "Who are you? Am I dead? Are you taking me to the Valley of the stars?" He questioned "Yes, Jay, I am Tearla" The gray and white femme spoke and leading him in a new direction. "Welcome"
Back to top Go down

Tearla's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearla's Graveyard   Tearla's Graveyard EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Something felt weird, as if Jay wasn't there any more. She thought she heard a voice that was taking her brother away "I'm going crazy" she muttered to herself. Kala walked away. She stepped out of the territory and instantly forgot all she had ever known about her family and past. She would find a new pack and no one would ever know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tearla's Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tearla's Graveyard   Tearla's Graveyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Tearla's Graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Role Play :: The Dark-
Jump to: