Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lake Gynasady

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lake Gynasady Left_bar_bleue100/100Lake Gynasady Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Lake Gynasady Lake_g10

~Description~

A brackish lake, with willows surrounding it.

~Prey~

Fish and birds
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Legend

Legend

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend led teh way over to the lake. The two only passed a couple comments between them, mainly between the scnery and the landscape... That sort of stuff. "So Muddy, how did you come across the territory? Were you a pack wolf before?" He asked wondering about her history about "It's cool if you don't want to talk about it..." He added knowing that some wolves had a bad life before.
Back to top Go down
Muddy

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

The walk with a friendly wolf really calmed Muddy. She forgot about the blood too. Then Legend asked her about her past. Was it that interesting? Muddy didn't think so, but she still had to answer. "I just came here. I'm not sure when I passed the border, but I really did not notice. And yes, I had a pack before. A great one too. But I decided to leave. I was just really unexperienced so I had no idea what the world actually is. Well, I had some adventures, but they are not important." She suddenly sneezzed "Oh sorry about that... Tell me about your past now! If you want, of course..." She looked at the ground below her. This conversation is kind of funny if you look at it as another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend smiled. "I came from an averge pack, I had three sisters... Then a year and a half later there was... A fight and made the pack split into to. My family and friends on one side my love on the other. I couldn't chose so I ran away" He said slowly tring to not let it sink in to much "It's been two years and I'm totally over it. I like it out here, you get to meet so many new wolves, see new places" He said happily even though he wasn't over his past but he wouldn't burden Muddy of his down time. "I'm happy I came to this pack. After all I did get to meet you... I mean I have talk to lots of people in the pack. They are all really nice but so far you have been the easyiest person to talk to" Legend said brightening up.
Back to top Go down
Muddy

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm

"Good to hear that you are happy now." Muddy smiled. She had no idea what Legend has been through. She was happy all her life so she could only imagine what Legend felt at that time. "Poor wolf, it must have been pure chaos." She thought. Muddy giggled "You know, you are the first wolf I had a nice conversation with since I left." She said and wagged her tail.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 am

= { I am Legend } =

Legend listened quietly for a second."Really? You know... I think I would have to say me too" He said replying to her last comment. Wow. Legend was thinking about what would it be like not knowing Muddy. It was almost like they had been friends for a long time. The brute stood up and shook his pelt. He himself wasn't the cleanest either. It blended in with his grey brown pelt making it not noticeable though so he didn't mind that much. Legend thought about suggesting a hunt, but he was definately not the worlds best hunter and he didn't want to make a fool of himself "So, anything you got on your mind?" He askjed wondering what they should do seeing as both of them were now 'buds' and would most likely be spending more time together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lake Gynasady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Gynasady   Lake Gynasady Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Gynasady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Role Play :: The Cold-
Jump to: