Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
+3
Kana
Fellaree
Ordareesa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Chapter One Left_bar_bleue100/100Chapter One Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 pm

~CHAPTER ONE~

Long ago, a young beautiful white wolf with golden yellow eyes walked through the not yet claimed and unknown territory. The fae was here for one reason, and one reason alone, so she could fulfill her mother's wish, for her one last living daughter to ascend the Alpha throne. The she-wolf, Ordareesa, meaning, to live and laugh at the top. Reesa made her borders quick and waited deep in side the forests range, waiting, waiting... A gray and white female, a little older then herself came strolling in, in search for food and water, Ree saw a special bond between them and they became friends almost instantly, Tearla, a hunter of the Green Wood Pack.

The two faes expanded the territory slowly, made a camp and hunted the forests of their rich prey. One day as they were on a small walk Reesa noticed a new scent, of course her excellent hunter had already read her mind and was dragging what looked like a brown male wolf from a bush, his name was Daiya, his fur with what seemed like millions of different hues of browns and dirty grays. Ordaree looked over at Tear, then at the new male, Dai, that her bestie had fallen for the brute, she could just see it, like in a best friends point of view way. The three of them were a great trio and made every day the most of it.

As the three wolves head back to the camp one afternoon, Reesa notices rustling in the bushes, Tear looks away as she sees not one, but two wolves hiding and watching the three. A yearling, golden furred fae walked out of the bushes and shuffles her paws as she tries to explain her reasons, Reesa nods at Tearla to take the wolf claiming to be named, Kana, as an apprentice. The white fae smiles thinking on how it wasn't to long ago where she was the wolf randomly walking through unknown territory. The fae turns to Dai, her Sentinel, as he deals with a gray fae, as Reesa asks her of her strengths so she can place her on the ranks the gray she pauses and avoids eye contact as she mutters she is a Shaman. Reesa, shocked as she is lets her join without further questioning. Ord leads the new two to the camp as Tear and Daiya trail behind.

Days passed as the new pack chatted, hunted, played and just hung out when Reesa decided to take out the apprentice, Kana, out for a hunt. Anyone who got this privilege was very lucky as for the most part the alpha did not hunt with the pack but instead with the beta or mate. The alphess showed Kana the basic hunting crouches and when she was ready the searched out a scent trail that led to a herd of Mountain Goats. The two strategized their plan, followed up by making their kill on a middle aged dam that was among the herd. Ree congratulated Kana on her impressive achievement and on their way back to where Tear and Daiya stood waiting they noticed a fae!

Almost passed as she was, dying, hungry and starved, beat up to the worst extent, Reesa's eyes filled with worry for the anonymous orange female, she dragged the fresh kill over to her letting her feed on it, she seamed to regain most of her energy, spite her blood crusted fur, she appeared all right. With maybe a tad of sympathy for the fae she let her join and the two of them headed for the river to clean her off, normally Reesa hated water as she was very careful to keep her fur perfectly groomed, Ree made this occasion an exception, after Feather, the new Healer wolf, was cleaned off, they splashed each other playfully as the sun's darkening golden beams shone and reflected on the river 's surface.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Great idea to add the history! Don't you all think? Can't wait for second chapter!
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Chapter One Left_bar_bleue12/100Chapter One Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah, I really like it. I love how you describe all of the characters entrances.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Chapter One Left_bar_bleue2/100Chapter One Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 pm

It's great! Love the whole idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:
Chapter One Left_bar_bleue0/100Chapter One Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Totes agreed. I like how it ends with ma mommy Razz
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 am

Thanks guys! I should put up the Second chapter up by the end of the week! I'm a bit busy, school and whatnot... probably soon.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Chapter One Left_bar_bleue4/100Chapter One Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Awesome history i truley love it! Cant wait until the secound chaper is up! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Chapter One Left_bar_bleue0/100Chapter One Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 am

Wynd comes next!!! YAY! And soon, Convel!
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Okay, I know this should have been done along time ago, I'm making the second one right now, should be posted later today and for some weird reason tomorrow, but most likely today. After that I think I will post one once a week, every sunday. I will try to at least Smile Lawl... On P. 5 out of 500... this may have a LOT of chapters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 1 of 1