Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to be gone for a few days............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Going to be gone for a few days............ Left_bar_bleue0/100Going to be gone for a few days............ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Going to be gone for a few days............ Empty
PostSubject: Going to be gone for a few days............   Going to be gone for a few days............ EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Just to let you guys know, I will not be posting or coming online for a while starting today, sometime in the afternoon (don't know exactly when) and I will be returning on Sunday (don't know what time for that either). Unless the hotel has wifi, I won't see you guys for a while! I will miss you! D:

Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Going to be gone for a few days............ Left_bar_bleue0/100Going to be gone for a few days............ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Going to be gone for a few days............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to be gone for a few days............   Going to be gone for a few days............ EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Don't mean to double post, but
me and my family will be going to Florida for Christmas for one week, so I will most likely not be as active I was before. I weill still make sure to check in at least once, but that might be it. And I will be becoming less active starting tomorrow, Saturday, December 22nd, and will return December 31st. I will miss you guys!!
Back to top Go down

Going to be gone for a few days............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Welcome :: News And Annoucements-
Jump to: