Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Rp (14+)

Go down 
+8
Ordareesa
Feather
Kyo
Fellaree
Kira
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Eins
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Eins
Admin

High School Rp (14+) Empty
PostSubject: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Here is Green Wood High School, a school placed in the middle of a rural town. The school is small, though it is filled with drama. Welcome to GWHS!

Rules of the roleplay~

1. Roleplay as a humanized version of your character, this means the same personality, and a bit of a lookalike, but of course, we are humans at GWHS, not canines!

2. This is high school! We abide by normal school rules! Unless, of course your student wishes to be a trouble-maker...

3. We dress in green, white, or purple polo shirts, and black skirts for our girls and black or tan pants for our boys!

4. When you join, please post a picture of your humanized character on the beginning of your start post. No bio is needed, as of course it will be a human you!

Please note: This Role-Play is 14+ and may not be suitable for younger audience.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) Left_bar_bleue0/100High School Rp (14+) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm

High School Rp (14+) 12051010

Zaylex looked around his new school. He was a tenth-grader, and looked as such. The sixteen-year-old was tall and thin, yet with appropriate muscles. While he was favorable among the girls, he wasn't interested in them. Glancing at his friend, Zander, who somehow managed to be taller than him still, he blinked and continued to view the school. Running a hand through his ebony black hair and then adjusting his glasses, Zaylex asked his large, red-head friend, "The staff has overdone it again, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) Left_bar_bleue4/100High School Rp (14+) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 pm

High School Rp (14+) Img-thing?

Zander,the red haired sixteen year male, saw his friend zaylex he looked down at him chuckling "Even though we are the same age im still taller than you." he said putting his hands in the pockets of his pants hearing his friend's sentence "Yes,the staff has overdone it again."
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) Left_bar_bleue0/100High School Rp (14+) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Zaylex smirked, and looked at the posters on the walls, teachers greeting students, as if they were in grade school. "Because you work out all the time instead of studying, unlike me," the young man continued to smirk until it developed to a grin. "Come on, we have first period together. I left my school schedule at home- what was it again?"
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) Left_bar_bleue4/100High School Rp (14+) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm

"Well at least i work out while the only time you 'workout' is during gym" Zander said teasing his friend looking around before sighing "How cares about class but if you want to know we first have engish" he said watching a couple of girls walk past by him
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 pm

"Did you choose any language classes? They'll come in handy, you know. I got Italian. And-" Zaylex chuckled, "Keep your eyes on the hallways, we have time to stare later." Full out laughing as Zander ran into a collection of lockers. English... room 202. Zaylex had something of a like of the class, but the teacher herself made it unenjoyable to him, assuming they knew nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 pm

"Of coruse i chose a language clas s i got french...Don't you judge me" The red male threated his friend in a frilendly and serious way "And like besides their will be chicks there" he said walking to roomm 202 seeing the teacher he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

"Do you just spend all your time thinking about your muscles and girls? Granted, girls are pretty sweet, but still!"

"No talking, settle down, class!" the older, female teacher said as the first bell rang.

"Uggghhh... this is the only class I don't like..." Zaylex half muttered, half groaned to his bulky friend as he chose a seat in the back half of class.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 pm

"I do spend my time thinking about grades...kinda..maybe.." The red haired male said glancing at the teacher waking to where his friend sat but just the chair next to time not very excited to be in class very much
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Zaylex rolled his eyes before falling into a lull while the lady ranted about noisy students, wasting the whole period. "Finally!" Zaylex muttered as the bell rang, picking up his binder. Zaylex started to talk to Zander before he was interrupted by a sudden intrudence of a blonde girl their age.

"What class do you have next?" she bubbled.

Zaylex simply blinked coldly, before turning to Zander. "You go on, I'll catch up." He and the red-head both knew Zaylex would quickly grow fed up with this highly energetic girl.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Zander heard the bell ring so he then got up and went into the hallway when his gaze went stopped at two blonde headed and blue eyed girls one with her hair in pigtails the other had her hair in a ponytail when he glanced back at zalyex seeing he was distracted by a blonde he chuckled nodding at zaylex before walking to the twins "Hello there ladies"
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 pm

The blonde took no notice of his tall and overly-muscular friend as he walked away, nor Zaylex's cold demeanor. The teen decided to have some fun with this girl and humor her, as he didn't have a class with Zander until third period. "And what might your name be, miss? I do not mean to pry, but a girl so beautiful must have an equal name," he said in a silky voice that he pulled out whenever he was bored. "I- I'm Amy!" the girl- Amy -shyly twirled her hair between her fingers, grinning wide at the compliments. "Well, then, Amy, what class do you have next? Perhaps you would allow me to walk you there, as we have some time left." Zaylex glanced at Zander to see him looking down at two blonde twins.

Zaylex personally found the blonde he was with annoying and overdramatic as she went on about how someone was gossiping about someone, but continued with the act that he liked her, for he had math class with her, second period, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:43 pm

Zander shot a smile at the two blonde haired girls when the one with eh pigtails looked at him with disgust "Well then.." she spatted when her sister shotted a flirty smile at the red headed male "SOOO what are your names?" he asked the two girls "I'm susan" the gil with the pigtails stated when she was staring to say something else her sister inturputed her "And im Sammantha ut you can call me sammmy" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:51 pm

'I hope Zander is making his way to class, the bell's gonna ring soon,' Zaylex thought to himself. He had approximately two minutes before class began in his math class with Amy. The blonde had continued on and on about the types of lip gloss were in style and so on. She was driving the sixteen year old crazy, although he had dealt with her kind plenty of times before. He and Zander were desirable in the school, Zander being a muscular jock, while a player, and Zaylex being a hard-to-get scholar while looking quite well. Zay would probably let this girl know he had no interest in her whatsoever in a couple days. It was a rare occasion he actually liked a female, his only 'girl' friend being his sister, and she was slowly becoming... how would he put it... popular with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:59 pm

"Well then sammy you look beautiful today" Zander said putting his hand on sammantha's cheek making her blush when susan grabbed her sister's hand "Come on sammantha we have to go to class the bell will ring soon do you want to be late?" she said when the sammatha looked at susan "I'll be there just go aheaad without me" she said breaking her sisters grip looking at zander "Yea i'll make sure she will go to class" he said
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm

The girl was trying his patience. The simple way she seemed so cheerful, even when he remained stoic was ticking him off. By the middle of class, he had gone from complimenting her to just simply ignoring her. Suddenly, as she was once again going on about her homework, he snapped. "Listen, just keep quiet, if you haven't noticed, there's a class going on!" he whispered, losing all hints of smooth talk in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Susan hesitated before walking to class "DO NOT BE LATE SAMMY!" she shouted to her sister entering class "Now follow me sweetie" he said grabbing sammantha's hand leading her to a dark room as he walked to the room sammantha looked at his collar "Why do you have a collar?" she asked making him release her hand to touch his collar thinking "I do not want to talk about it." he said flatly walking into the room
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 am

The girl looked up at him with wide eyes filled with sadness. Zaylex rolled his eyes and adjusted his glasses again as he listened to the bell ring. "Class, settle down, yes it's the first day of school but you've gone through this day ten times. Settle down," the male teacher said to the class that was slowly filtering into their seats.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm

High School Rp (14+) 24l1xrt
The blonde girl walked nervously into the class room. She had on a short black skirt, a white polo shirt, and a black tie. Her hair was up and her glasses were resting on her nose. Her slim, hipped figure made it's way to the professor at the front of the room. She said something in a small voice and the teacher nodded, smiled, and stood. The teacher opened his mouth and spoke, "class, this is Kira. She's new here, so be nice to her. She'll be with us until graduation." The teacher then turned to Kira and smiled gently, "why don't you go sit over there," he pointed at an empty desk beside a thin boy with glasses and dark hair (Zaylex). Kira nodded at sat where she was instructed. She didn't make eye contact with any of the other students but she did place her books quietly down on her desk, and wait.

Last edited by Kira on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Zaylex looked down at the short girl. He had had his time with blondes, yet this school had a funny way of making him live with them. "I'm Zaylex," he whispered to her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Ki smiled shyly, "you know my name." She watched the teacher as he began talking about how things were going to go, though she had gotten by just fine by following other kids around. "How old are you?" she asked in a whisper, hardly knowing what else to say. She looked at him for a moment and took in his features. He was slim, and his hair was a natural black. He had thin glasses like her, and he looked tall even when he was sitting down. Kira didn't know if she wanted to be friends, but she would get to know him before making that decision.

Last edited by Kira on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:38 pm

"Sixteen, like just about everyone in the classroom," he replied. "And you?" Zaylex glanced at her. Her hair was more golden than just plain blonde, and she seemed quieter than the others, which suited Zaylex just fine.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Kira looked up, her big hazel-green eyes meeting Zaylex's. "I'm sixteen next month." She admitted she felt a lock of hair fall onto her cheek and she instantly went to pick it back up. 'Untidy is unhealthy,' her mother would always say. "What time does this class end?" She was worried about having to sit still for too long. Kira had a limited amount of time she ever wanted to go without walking, otherwise her legs felt funny when she stood. She wouldn't mind so much if she had somebody to talk to, to make the time pass, but she wasn't sure Zay wanted to have a conversation. Though he was continuing it. The thoughts spun through her head for a moment before she travelled back to the present and waited for Zaylex to answer her.

Last edited by Kira on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

"8:30. It's 8:15 now." Zay said, glancing at the clock. "What class do you have next?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Kira fumbled through her books until she found her agenda, "um... I think I have geometry... Yeah. Geometry in 205." She said, proud to have gotten it right. Before she forgot her manners she asked the questions back, "what about you? What's your next class?" Kira realized she was talking a lot and snapped her mouth shut with a nervous squeak.

Last edited by Kira on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Rp (14+)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Additional RolePlay :: Realistic Human RP-
Jump to: