Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Her front paw breached the filter of sunlight when the male spoke to her. She heard his voice fade into another conversation and hesitated, but she felt compelled to speak to him. The beginnings of sunset orange flickered as her second paw neared the brown male. She held her head high with strength, fully confident and prepared for any response. "Nukpana," she said softly, her voice a a viper, beautiful and dangerous. "My name, you wanted to know it." she hesitated giving a small nod. "My name is Feather Relaya Moon. And yours in Nukpana Alarin Moon. We were betrothed by each other, but my father didnot appreciate that I had disobeyed him by not loving the Karmic, the Beta. So I was forced to claw your eyes and you were banished. I have been mated once but he was taken from me and is now dead from illness. We had five pups, two died and one was ordered Omega. Kyo and Zaylex are the other two. I have been waiting for the day that you found me but Ihad given up until a few days before you arrived here. I had to know it was you, Nukpana. I love you so much." her voice was merely a whisper by her last words and she was standing fully in the sun, face to face with Nuke.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Lycos Forest - Page 25 Ordare14
Ordareesa seemed to calm down when she saw the younger black male. Her head was still a buzz and she wasn't quite sure what she was doing. She shook it off and tried to pull herself together. The older, but still beautiful fae stood up strait, in a more elegant posture "Thank you" was all she was able to spit out without going back to her crazy confused state. Ree looked over at Skye. 'Do I know him? No. I don't. And he doesn't seem to know who I am so I'm sure I've never met him' Reesa had enjoyed giving guys an unforgettable image of herself.

The wind blew strong. Suddenly a light snow began to fall. The femme glanced up at the sky and a small flake landed on her nose. Ree sneezed and looked at the group of wolves that had collected. "We are all going back to the camp. Care to join us Skye? I can take you to the alpha. Also. I'm not taking no for an answer, who knows what this snow may turn into. As Lead Hunter I can't allow it" The fae flicked her tail in the direction of the camp and started to walk in the direction. She ignored all of the Shaman's comments and continued on silently.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Z E V N Y X
Zevnyx. One of the strongest. One of the bravest. One of the most courageous. A great Lead. A great warrior. A great sentinel. The one who has been-there-done-that. The one that younger males aspire to be like. The one that the younger females go goo-goo-ga-ga over. Hardly known for any of these qualities but instead for his huge rep of being the biggest player and heart breaker across the land. Spite, dem faes still think they got a chance. Zev held his titles with pride. The male was closing on to four and a half years. Still, he was at his young adult stage. Zev was still very handsome. And like hawt. Like underwear model kind of hot. 'Cause wolves do that. 7 months ago Zev found something about himself. He was always full himself and knew or atleast thought that he could so what ever he wanted. This? No this never crossed his mind. Ever since he was young he had a very strong bond and connection to the spirit world. He had pushed it out of his head thinking he may be going crazy. He was strong and his soul was able to shut out the spirits that tried to aid him in the shaman path. Although after a tragic incident he was weak and they took over.

Zev walked through the woods. He stopped when he reached the border of wolf territory. An short image popped into his head. Bears. Wolves. Fight. Pack. Bears. Red Wolf. Alpha. Injured. Runs Away. Beautiful Wolf... Kills He looked across the border of the territory. 'All that happened in the territory?' Nyx thought for a second 'Seems interesting enough' His paw stepped over the border and a light snow started to fall. He kept walking and saw a few wolves, dead wolves, walking around. Former members he assumed. Zev smiled at one brute that he had eye contact with. He looked young. not much older then two years. maybe two and a half (Jay). It saddened him to see such a thing. Curiosity flowed through him. What was it that killed this wolf. Zev flicked his tail and turned away. This was not why he was here. The black male with light dark grey designs followed after him. 'Awesome. I have an aid already' It was common for the valley wolves to partner up. Though friendship, and even love was forbidden. It happens sometimes. The wolf stepped into the wolf camp cautiously. He stayed at the edge and from the other of the camp came in another group of wolves. (Ordareesa, Skye, Angeline, Zaylex)

The black brute looked at a ginger male. He looked strong and muscular. He was talking to another fae. The wolf was alpha. He could tell. The alpha male noticed his presence, well he assumed, he hoped he had, I mean, stranger danger wolf sitting at the edge of camp, for all they knew. Zev noticed the other Shaman who walked in. He made short eye contact with her. Then looked back at the alpha. The snow continued to fall but it wasn't sticking to the ground just yet. Wolf pack. Zevnyx. Warrior. Ordareesa. Hunter. Skye. Sentinel. White Fae. Disappeared. Beautiful. Timberland home to the wolves and trees. The images flashed through his head but he ignored them. Tired of waiting, plus being an impatient wolf, he walked over to the alpha. "Please excuse me for my intrusion" He said politely. Waiting for some sort of reaction. Seeing a big brute the first thing you would think is a warrior and never expect Shaman "I'm looking for a place to home... This territory is very close to the Valley, of which I mean the spirits of the dead. I'm Zevnyx, and to be frank I'm just plainly saying, can I join this pack of yours?" He asked, his head was bowed in submission, as well as his flat ears, his tail although stayed far from between his legs. It wasn't his style to do something so... Weak, or so he called it. Even though his posture was in lack of submission for someone who just appeared, he it was clear to the eye he was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:37 am

Kyo turned to a black male who had addressed him. "Hello. Please, excuse me, though I should not have to ask it of you, but I do hope you're not expecting to be accepted to live here if I do not know your purpose or the rank you wish to hold." he said calmly. "I am Kyo, since you speak of knowing the spirits, I'm assuming you will hold the rank of a Shaman and you know already that I am Alpha Male. Please, go find Angeline, the other Shaman. You are accepted, as I have answered my own questions. Just know that you are on probation under my terms. you make no move to harm any member of the pack or I kill you." he said simply in a casual tone.
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 am

Z E V N Y X
Zevnyx smiled at the alpha "Deal" He said with a slight smirk. He turned and looked over at the other Shaman. The alpha said "The other Shaman" meaning only one so that had to be her. 'Angeline, huh? Cut name' Unlike most faes, he wouldn't reel this one in. First off he needed to have some friends in the pack and second Shaman normally didn't roll the way he did. Zev walked towards the brown fae. Intrigued by her crimson markings he tried not to to stare. "Hello. I'm Zevnyx, I was told to see you, I'm under probation for the time being" He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 am

Angeline turned around to see a male and gave him a sof smile, "Vell then zevnyx its a pleasure meeting you i'm angeline if the alpha haven't told you my name already" the brown fea said blowing her bangs out of her pale green eyes, "now i ust ask have you 'ad any recent visions? like a small glimpse of something or someone?"
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:08 am

Z E V N Y X
"Nice to meet you Angeline" He said with a slight grin and a touch of his flirty tone. He thought about her question, he had seen a couple of visions. He didn't see videos of events like some Shamans but instead he saw images. In ways this made it harder to explain what he saw. "Um.. Yes I did. I saw a nice looking wolf-" He glanced at the white femme (Ordareesa) "And two bears and also one big red wolf. I wasn't sure, I wasn't paying attention but it looked like he was walking to the Valley" He then thought about the other short vision he got when he entered the camp "And I saw two wolves of my past when I stepped into the camp" He noted, not like it was an important thing, he would stay truthful, besides, she did ask.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Kira settled beside the shaman's, wondering if she should make herself known. After listening to them, curiosity beat her and she spoke, "which two wolves from your past?" she asked him calmly. Angeline hadn't been told of Kira's death, so maybe they didn't know that she was a spirit. She hoped they would just think she had snuck up on them. Kira did not regret death, though she was glad she had made the decision to stay, there was still a chance for her to love, only she was restricted this time, to the dead and the Shamans. Maybe. Kira shook the thoughts from her mind and smiled. "Gonna answer?" she asked cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Angel nodded at zevnyx, "Ah ves I had a similar vision of the white fea and the red male", the brown fea said eyeing the midnight black male. The fea then turned to see a golden fea and tilted her head yawning.
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:57 am

Z E V N Y X
Zev craned his head to see another wolf, at first he thought it was a pack member since he was kind of distracted by the nice-looking-shaman, he looked at the spirit, wondering why the fae was intrested. He had never seen her before, and he would most definitely remember a femme like that one, although she was a little young for him. "Just two from one of my old packs. I didn't really know one of them. His name was... Cloud? No... Ciel? Skye! I wasn't friends with him and it was a really large pack" He paused to see if she was actually listening, then continued "But the other one I saw in my vision. Oh she was a beautiful... She was the alpha's daughter, and not only that but she was a better hunter then any wolf in the pack! Or even the history of the pack! But one day she disappeared. I could never forget her name. Ordareesa. Daughter of Rosalyn and Alaric" The male stretched with a yawn. He looked back at his partner spirit who he had not had a time alone to get the name of, he swore a second ago that he was right by his side but as soon as the yellow femme appeared he instantly backed off and turned his head so he couldn't look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:08 am

Jay noticed the black male when he entered the territory. He was a Shaman. From the other spirits that he had met in the Valley they said as a young Valley wolf he could partner up with a Shaman. He wasn't really interested in it but he was also kind of curious. Plus this wolf looked interesting. Jay followed him to the camp. Jay chuckled at his attempt to be polite and wait at the border of the camp and be patient but then gave up after a mere second or two and walked up to Kyo. Jay was surprised to see him alpha again but he was also proud of his sister. She had made the right choice in the end. Jay followed him, to which he was lead to the other Shaman of the pack. He never met her in person. The younger black male didn't care to either. His current state was so that only the wolf that went by the name Zevnyx could see him. Although he was sure that she would atleast be able to sense his presence. Suddenly, Kira showed up. Apparently she was partnering up with another Shaman in the pack named Valtameri or something like that, Jay hadn't seen him in awhile so he had assumed she left with him to where ever. Jay backed away. He turned around like he hadn't seen her and was distracted by looking at the light flurries.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Kira nodded intently, "Ordareesa? Oh, yeah, she is the Ex-Alphess, now her Daughter, Fellaree runs the pack with my brother." The yellow spirit turned as Jay looked away, "J-Jay?" she said softly, looking at the black and grey wolf. "I've missed you." she whispered, looking at her paws. She nodded to Zevnyx and smiled, "it's very nice to meet you. My name is Kira." she spoke calmly, but her eyes settled again on Jay. She remembered her love for him in life, but she did not hold it to the fullest in death. "Are you earthbound, or just visiting?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:56 pm

(As Valtameri)
The brown wolf had had a quite nice walk with Kira, the two had stayed out for days, learning about the other and the pack. On his return, Valta found that there were now two new shamans. "...Hi." Meri said, looking them up and down. On was a brown female with red and gold markings, and another a dark black male who seemed extremely confident, and Valta could smell the scent of several females on him. "I am Valtameri." Even with two new additions to the rank, the tan, collared shaman refused to talk more than necessary. The brute nodded at Jay, having been the one to sense his death, and smiled at Kira, who was definitely becoming his first friend in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:15 pm

(I may be wrong but... Didn't Angel most definitely come first?)

Jay heard the words of the yellow spirit wolf. He glared at the ground. He refused to look at her. Jay had killed himself moments before Kira had died. If he had known, there was a chance he could have stopped himself. It was to late for any of that now though. Jay thought about her question. Well, he had sighed the contract with the new Shaman, Zevnyx, so he was now earthbound till his death do they part.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 pm

(No, Valta was made in 2012, Ange was made in 2013.)
The tan wolf frowned at Jay ignoring him. However he brushed it off. "Kira, please?" Valta's face showed a plea to talk to his friend alone for a moment. For the first time in a long time, Meri was confused.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Kira smiled, she didn't want to leave Jay but she felt the need to do as her new friend bid her to do. "Of course, Valtameri." She said, walking silently behind him. Once the pair were out of earshot, she looked at him curiously, "what is it that you wanted?" she asked softly, her voice grown more accustomed to reaching the wolves she was talking to and not at all the ones she wasn't. She only wanted Valt to hear her because that's what he had wanted, they may hear his voice slightly but not hers at all, only see her lips moving no matter how close they are. Only Valtameri could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:35 am

Valti looked at the golden fae. "Why do you seem so nervous around Jay? Did he hurt you when you were younger or anything like that?" He whispered. It was odd that he had put so much effort on his voice, because that was something he hardly ever did. He had noticed the spirit's discomfort around her fellow brother-in-death, and wanted to make sure she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am

Kira looked at her paws and spoke simply, "I am the reason he is dead. We were mates, and he killed himself because when Keli attacked me, I turned my back on him, on every one. I know that there is no possibility of emotions to follow you to death, but our love was strong and I feel a feather of it has followed me. I wish to be his friend again, if I cannot do that that I shall bind myself to a living, because there is no point in me being free if I cannot be free with a friend who understands me." Her explanation was simple enough if you listened, no emotion could follow you to death, but it might have been possible for a past friendship to follow with a spark of the strongest love since her mother's for Convel, she didn't want to be alone in death forever and so she would try to be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 am

Valtameri nodded. "I understand," he said, deep yellow eyes filled with a sad kind of happiness. His old pack hadn't had any shamans, it was a pack filled with warriors. Valta's small, fox-like shape had prevented him from fighting, and his quiet nature was just made quieter as he was bullied by the strong wolves. And so he left. He was free, but it had been lonely. Kira was the only one in the pack who had heard him speak a good bit. "Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Kira smiled and touched her nose to his. "Of course you may help, I will appreciate every moment you are with me Valt." She licked his cheek appreciatively and left a small mount of sparkling mist in his fur, which was whisked away by the breeze. "Shall we go back to them now?" she asked softly, looking at the group but focusing her eyes on Jay.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Skye
Skye's eyes widened as more and more wolves joined them, his heart beating a little faster. He hadn't been around even one wolf in months and now, suddenly, there was a whole pack. He took an anxious step back, ducking his head slightly lower in submission. "May I speak with the leader of this pack?" He asked the brown wolf who had joined him. (angel)
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Valt nodded and padded back to the group in time to hear Slye's question. "Fellaree cannot speak with you." He said, yellow orbs and tan auds picking up on Skye's nerves. 'The brave wolf smells of fear,' Valtameri chuckled to himself. "Kyo." Valti called out to the orange male who was right outside the nursery, flicking his tail to invite the alpha over to the pack of shamans and spirits that would not be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Kyo heard his name and carried himself over to the Shaman. "Valtaneri, good to see you back." He smiled at the brown wolf and looked to the newcomer. "Who have you brought me today? A rogue, a dangerous criminal, a feared pup-eater?" Ky looked on intently at the black and white male. "Or just a boring loner?" His question was a fact, or statement, more than an inquiry. "Sure, I suppose you will be on probation with 7evnyx, the black Shaman.he should be around somewhere. Go have a look."
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 am

Z E V N Y X
Zev glanced up and looked at the black and white male. It was Skye. Zevnyx himself left the pack before he did, and from what he saw this wolf was like any other, he wasn't sure if he had a reason to leave. The black male ignore all that and walked over. "Hi. I am Zevnyx, the other wolf on probation at the moment. Lets be friends" He said with a smile. Of course if the wolf he didn't really ever get to know turned out to be competitive with the girls, and actually started winning them, he would just ditch out. Spite the fact he already knew, he asked anyways. "You come from another pack?" He asked. Zev back in the day was nothing more then a warrior, he was popular so back then Skye could have heard of him. It was back in the day so he may have forgotten, plus now he was shaman. Most wolves remember them since they are rare but Zev didn't find out till later.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 am

Valta nodded and looked at the cream and brown fae (Angeline). "Hello." He said rather simply, not sure how he wanted to approach her. Skye, he could tell, he liked. Zevnyx, however, Meri found himself disliking a good deal for his flirty personality and somewhat loud voice. "Kira, do you want to hunt?" He asked, boredom radiating through his eyes and frown for all to see. Even if a spirit couldn't help with big things, passing through them and such, she could talk without prey listening, therefore able to have more eyes and ears looking for prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next