Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:49 am

Ki smiled, she loved the way Valt made her feel as though she were still alive. "Of course I do! I was a Huntress after all," she smiled, her eyes sparkling. "What are we catching today?" she asked eagerly, it had been days since she had been out hunting and she couldn't wait. She knew that she could sense the pulses of life through the air around them and She felt the small wave of a mouse with a grin she pranced around the brown wolf. "Valt, I'm glad I met you first." she said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:01 am

Valtameri smiled at the golden fae. "I'm glad you found me first. I'm definitely lucky to have you as my partner," he said, and as usual, found it strange how much he seemed to talk around her. He flicked his ears, listening closely, as Kira seemed to tense and feel something nearby. Meri smelled a mouse, and pounced suddenly, landing straight upon the large grey form. It would do well to feed a couple of the pups, not being large enough to feed an adult well.
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Z E V N Y X
Zev awaited a reply. Nothing. Yet. Although he was being very impatient, so he wasn't sure. As he waited, a series of images flashed in his mind. Black. Wolf. White. Wolf. Fight. Attack. Split. Two. Pack. Packs. Pup. Friends. Littermates. Mates. War. Death. Peace. Zev gasped slightly from the unexpected vision. This, was most definitely something he should stay quiet about. Maybe he would tell Angel later. But for now, he pretended nothing happened "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Zaylex padded out of the nursery, and saw his brother as well as two new wolves and Valtameri talking to someone, presumably a spirit. "Hello. I'm Zaylex, the beta, Fellaree's mate. Good to see you, brother. You as well, Valtameri. Er... hi, Ange," remembering how the tan fae had flirted with him.
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 am

Angel's gaze went upon zaylex and sighed as he explained he was the alpha's mate, "dearie vou didn't 'ave to announce that vou are the alpha's mate, one could figure out in a instance" The french few said with a flick of her tail, "Now if you excuse me, I am going to take a nap" the tan few then stood up and trotted to a shady area to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 am

Zaylex flicked his ear, annoyed. "So, yea, anyway. What are your guys' names?" He asked, sitting down
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Z E V N Y X
Zevnyx looked at the alpha's mate. He also being the other alpha's brother. "Hey, I'm Zevnyx. The new Shaman on probation here. Cool name" He replied in a wassup bro tone and referring to the similar black brute's name. Besides their fur, the had very close names which for some reason, amused him.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 pm

(SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE IDK WHY I WAS I JUST KEPT BEING LAZY)

Ki smiled at Valt and looked at the mouse, seeing the tin grey creatures ball of light turn into it's spirit form, she pounced and filled her stomach. "Mm mm good." she laughed, the fae didn't have to eat much to be full like she had in life, this made her smile for a moment and think about Valtameri's words. "Partner?" she asked quietly, wondering what he had meant by that. Kire felt a small tingle in her stomach as she said the word to him, confused, she shook it off. The golden female bounded forth again, waiting for the heartbeat of larger prey to cross her path.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fella looked at her three pups that jumped up and about. They begged to leave the den. What they really wanted was leave the camp. Normally, by there age, they would have left the camp, under strict supervision, to get a taste of what was outside. Because of the bears, they never even got a chance to leave they den more then the occasional like three times. Fella looked out of then den at Zay. Beside him, were two new males that she didn't recognize. She noticed that Kyo had already talked to both of them putting them on probation. Fella sighed and stood up slowly. "Who here wants to visit papa?" She asked, instantly the pups jumped up and down in excitement.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:28 pm

"Mm. Skye has a theory, that in this area of the Valley of the Stars, when a wolf dies, it becomes partnered to a shaman. You to me, Jay to Skye. I halfheartedly agree with him. It's been months- years -since I've found someone to talk to this much." Valta said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Lexdin

Lexdin

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Lycos Forest - Page 26 Lexdin10

The young wolf smiled happily jumping in front of the others, not waiting for mama. Lex got out of
the den, at first he was a bit scared, seeing wolves he didn't recognize. He was pretty sure that he remembered them all by now.
In the den, the black male had been trying to memorize all the wolves in the pack as his two siblings played so he could would
be able to get ahead in his studies and become a fully trained wolf before his siblings. 'Papa? You are kidding right? That's just...
A waste of time! Why leave the den and see papa!?' He thought and ran right past him, towards Kyo. He wasn't sure why, but
being near the ginger brute made him feel better. His scent was so refreshing. It reminded him of something. He couldn't think
of anything though because he had lived most of his life so far in a den. Kyo was alpha now. That made him happy. If his dad
ended up alpha that would make him mad. "Kyo! Kyo! Look at me!" He said brightly as he ran up to him. Koko and Jiji could
not run like he could, so he was proud. Mama said not to say anything about it but Lex knew that he was starting to be stronger
then Kyo and Amatis' pups, even though they were older, this also made the small pup happy.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:37 am

Ky smiled and nodded to Lexdin, "hey little man, haven't seen you in a while." he pushed him over gently with his paw and smiled. Calling out his youngest, Asa, from behind him, the small fae trotted over with a delicate stride to stand next to her father. "Lex, I've got some Alpha stuff I've got to get up to, but Asa will show you around the camp and introduce you, ok? I will find you in a bit." he trotted off to Fellaree and started talking about her pups, "they are probably the healthiest I've ever seen Fella, you're a great mother." he smiled and licked her cheek softly before realizing how inappropriate that had been and apologized with embarrassment. "I'm just going to go and talk to my mom for a bit.. so... bye." he rushed towards the healers den only to find the orange fae talking to the brown male. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Mom, Fellaree's pups are out, can you come and be sure that they are adjusting well to the pack life please. It's regulation, Nakponu, so don't freak out when my mother isn't there to hold your paw through everything." he said harshly, he had spoken to Feather about his dislike for the wolf, Kyo stopped trusting his mother's lovers when Convel had run off with another fae. His eyes followed themselves to Ordareesa, the female he had once loved deeply as a pup, all of that emotion was gone now, replaced by something else, the love had moved on to Fellaree only Zaylex had stolen the white fae's heart away from him before he could convince her to stay. Kyo sighed and licked his mothers neck before returning to Lexdin. (PRETEND ASA SHOWED HIM AROUND) "How was your tour?" he asked lightly, pushing away the feelings and replacing them with playful emotion for his nephew.
Back to top Go down
Lexdin

Lexdin

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Lycos Forest - Page 26 Lexdin10

Lexdin looked at Asa and smiled. Asa was so lucky.She and her brother weer always out. Amatis
seemed to stay out doors more often then his own mama. Apparently it had something to do with bears and also
that Lex and his siblings were important for being the alphas pups or something. Asa was nice, and very pretty,
but she looked nothing alike to Amatis, maybe you could say she looked like her father, Kyo a little more but
hardly, it appeared that they were distantly related. Acoording to rumors though, both of their real parents weer
died, but in a great pack like this, how could that happen? Lex listened to Asa but something caught his attention,
Kyo leaned in and licked Fellaree on the cheek, his muzzle withdrew and before the young pup was able to find out
more Asa jumped in front of him, asking if he was still listening. They sat down where the orange alpha had left
them. After the small tour, Kyo returned. "It was fun" He said cheerily in reply. "Um Kyo... Ah... Um.. Nevermind"
He stuttered and looked away 'What was that all about? Is... Is Mama really in love with... Kyo!? That would mean
she is cheating on papa! That's... That's... GREAT! Oh but I shouldn't say anything... Not yet atleast. This way,
Kyo can be my papa! Like it should have always been!' He thought, plotting his ideas in his head.

(Kyo doesn't know that he say, therefore don't say anything about it)
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am

Zaylex turned away from the meeting of shamans to come somewhat face to face with Kyo. "Hello, brother." Zay said happily, frowning unconsciously at the scent of guilt and embarrassment rising up from the muscly orange lupe. "Having a good time with Asa and Kyo outside the den?" Zay asked Lexi. He knew the young pup idolized his uncle, but hoped that he would come back with the family soon. The ebony black wolf padded back on to the nursery with Fella. He nuzzled his mate and wrapped around her, before noticing the scent of Kyo. "Was my brother in here?" The brute asked, frowning. It would simply be kind of odd to be in here, especially feeling embarrassed after.
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm

-Skye-
Skye snapped back to the present as if he'd been jabbed. "Huh?! What?!" He asked, and then seeing the black wolf looking at him strangely, he reddened slightly. "Oh, sorry. I was daydreaming, I didn't hear you." He apologized, dipping his head respectfully, as he didn't know if the wolf was part of the pack... however, he didn't have the same musty-foresty scent of the rest of the pack, so if he was, he hadn't been there long.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Ky smiled, "hey Zaylex," was his simple answer. Ky looked at Asa as she stifled a large yawn. "Alright baby girl, go find Mama and I'll be there to tell you a story." he looked at her with watery eyes filled with compassion. The small fae nodded and trotted to the grey female across the clearing, dodging her and ducking into the den., she disappeared. Ky turned his attention back to Lexdin. "So, I was thinking that I might ask your mom about you being my apprentice, how would you like that?" he nudged his nephew as the bushes at the edge of camp crackled. Kyo was instantly in front of Lexdin, walking towards the sound with a snarl on his maw. A deer , it's neck covered in blood, stumbled a few feet into the clearing before collapsing. "Lex, stay back and watch out." he looked at the other wolves, they were all on the other side of camp. Ky grabbed the deer and pulled, He tasted the sour and spice in the blood on it's neck that every canine feared. The ginger male dropped the dead animal and whispered softly under his breath, "snake." He grabbed Lexdin by the scruff and carried him onto the large rock. "Snake! Grab the pups and bring them up here. It's venemous, there's a dead deer to prove it. One bite causes unstoppable bleeding and poisons. I don't think it was alive long, but if it was, we're probably not going to want to wait before we take precautions. Pups and sick all come up here. Our hunters and warriors as well as myself with stay guard tonight in shifts. Shamans, try to find him." he said softly as he carried a tired Asa and Kenzo upward.
Back to top Go down
Bears

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 pm

ORSON- Older brother bear.
Orson growled in annoyance. This white she wolf came and killed the Red wolf they were fighting. The two bears didn't really care. They moved towards the "camp" it was easy because of the blood scent trail that was made when the body was dragged away.

ARCADIUS- Younger brother bear. Superior and leader.
Arc looked at his brother. He knew what he wanted, he wanted it to... The shortage in food decreased rapidly, although they were lucky not to be buried in snow yet, it seems the land had grown a snake problem. It wouldn't be to difficult to step on one, it would die. sure it would hurt, alot, if it bit one of them but there fur is so think especially in the winter, it would be lucky if they could even get to the skin.

ORSON- Older brother bear.
As Orson lead the way, a wave of tasty wolf stench hit his nose. A smile stretched across his face. They all were standing on a rock, appears they were trying to get away from the snake. Orson saw it slightly as it slithered across the camp. It was fairly, no, it was really fast. It was eying a pup, as soon as the wolves lost sight of it for a second he hurled it self in the direction. At this moment, both him and his brother poured into the camp. Ore stepped on the snake, killing it.

Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend and Muddy saw the bears as the made their way to the camp. "Oh no...." He breathed in fear "Come on we have to get back!" He said to Muddy pulling her away. The two of them ran back to the camp. It seems the bears were already there. Legend growled "Stay behind me!" He ordered the Delta.
Back to top Go down
Zevnyx

Zevnyx

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Z E V N Y X
Zev looked back at Skye who snapped out of whatever, he was about to reply but... Suddenly. A very venomous snake crawled into the camp. Causing a ruckus. Following the Alpha's orders, he tried to find it but his mind was blocked. Bears. Attack...... Now. Zev gasped "BEARSSS" He howled as two giant brown beasts appeared in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Valtameri tensed suddenly, his body hunched, still.
Terror. Brown. Scales. Claws. Blood. Screams. Fangs.
The vision flashed in his mind, leaving him gasping for breath as he realized he'd been holding it. "Kira." The tan wolf barked, not saying anymore as the fox-like shaman raced to camp. He saw Legend, Zaylex, Kyo and a couple others on the base of camp, the others up on the alpha's meeting rock, staring down in shock. The two bears were there, black lips pulled up in grins. Valtameri ran from the side of camp to a spot next to Kyo, his mouth drawn open in a fierce snarl, although he knew his battle skills- speed and cunning -would do extremely little to scare the brute force of the bears.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Kyo saw the bears stomp right next to Kenzo and the Alpha male snapped into parent-adrenaline mode. He shoved his pup behind him and into Amatis. "Stay away from my son!" he snarled viciously grabbing the smaller bear's claw and tearing until it popped out a bit and blood welled around it. "Every abe wolf, attack, every pup and queen, hide in safety and don't come out no matter what Healers hide too, Shamans are needed to fight. You know what's going to happen next, lets win this." he growled, feeling the brown male who his mother loved step into grounds beside him.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Valtameri felt the fur on his neck bristle. A shadow above him blocked out the light for a moment, enveloping Valta in darkness. The black wolf, Zaylex, had sprung up from his place with Fellaree, keeping her safe, on the alpha's meeting den above the fighters down below. The ashen wolf roared out a snarl as he leapt on the largest bear, the older brother and thrashed and struggled, trying to dig his fangs in the ursa's thick hide to hold on and inflict damage. Valtameri couldn't help but have a sudden respect for the beta, he had sensed the injury, and even his leap seemed somewhat lopsided.
Meri followed up and ran towards the smaller bear, glaring at him with daggers in his eyes. Valtameri knew that it wasn't like attacking a wolf or coyote one-on-one, and that he wouldn't be able to have time to study his opponent, looking for weaknesses and such. Knowing this, the fox-like wolf ran forward, locking his teeth in the belly of the huge, brown-furred beast.
Back to top Go down
Nukpana

Nukpana

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 am

Nuke stepped beside Kyo just as the chaos broke out, Zaylex dove on the larger bear and Valtameri ground his teeth into the other. "Kyo, I'm honoured to fight with you, let us fight together as a pack, you and I side by side." he followed the Alpha Male into the battle to aid Zaylex with the larger bear who was now pretty much standing in a small puddle of blood from his missing claw. Nuke lashed out at the bear's massive head, snatching a piece of it's nose with his claw and tearing at the flesh over the black dot. "This isn't your land, bear! This doesn't have to be your fight!" he barked over the battle. He didn't hesitate dodging away from the bear before it culd strike back, he spun and snapped his jaws shut on the muzzle over the smaller grizzly, he felt the hard bone of his snout and tasted the rusty tang of blood in his mouth for a sweet, victorious moment before letting go with a tearing snarled and landing on all fours on the solid earth.

(I NEED AN EFA FOR THE WEEK. HEADED TO MEXICO. THIS IS FOR FEATHER, KIRA, MYSELF, AND KYO. THANKS BRAH.)
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree hurriedly snatched up her pups and leaped into the den. 'Crap!!! Lex!' She thought "STAY!" She barked at her pups as they did just that, frozen in fear. She popped out of the den and scanned her eys areound looking for the small black pup. Lexdin was furiously growling at one of the bears. "Lex-din!" She barked. The pup flinch at the demand of his mother but ignored it not looking away from the bear.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Tell me, tell me, What makes you think that you are invincible? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Lexdin

Lexdin

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm

<<< L E X D I N >>>

Lexdin hear the voice of his mother, calling him to safety. No. No... He wasn't just some weak pup. He was the strongest. Lex would fight alongside Kyo and the others!. Ya, that's right he could do it. 'I can do this!!' He said with the extra boost of morale he lunged towards the bear. The second they made contact, the black pup fell towards the ground. Lex winced in pain, he found himself unable to get up. The bear that he had "attacked" looked down on him and snickered. He shook off his other wolf attackers and slammed his paw down towards Lexdin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next