Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Reesa smiles at Convel before shutting her eyes, she feels deep winds pulling and tugging at her fur... Someone is calling me. The creamy white fae walks through the trees looking around at the wild animals un-aware of her presence. She stops and leans against a rock "Zay... What a beautiful name... Did you know I was the one who named you?" She whispered more or less to herself "I know how you feel little one" she started, although Zay was fully grown and slightly larger then herself "I thought someone like Kyo would make her forget about Zander... I guess I failed... I think if I said you that day none of this would be happening" The old alphess muttered trying to pass time as she thought on what she should do "Come here" She spoke smoothly calling in the ebony brute "You won't have to worry no more about your brother, I know my little one will want Zander as her alpha but... " She hesitated "Ella hates me, she thinks strongly on blood ties, she will want her pups to know of their true father" The white fae patted Zay's head with her tail "I know she will consider you when she makes her final decision"" I don't have an answer for you... Just remember who you are and be patient" Warau licked his forehead and faded into mist then disappeared.

(Sorry... I actually don't know what Fella is going to do yet so.... ya... I just rambled on about random stuff....)
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:20 pm

The black wolf blinked his eyes open. The meeting had proved somewhat helpful, and unhelpful. On one paw, he still was depressed about Fella, but on the other, he was reassured that this meant he might be able to call upon the past alphess when he was truly upset.

"Thank you, ma'am," he whispered as he awoke. Lexi decided he would, indeed, make his way back to camp. He laid down in the medicine den, watching as the pack went about their ways. The ebony brute grew impatient with the lack of Fellaree telling him her decision, and wished to confront her, even if she was with the rosso.

"Fellaree... I must speak with you a minute. Please," he looked into her eyes, she would be the only one who would see his emotions, besides Keli. Perhaps him asking her for once would provide enough proof that the discussion topic was to be important, as she was always the one who came to him.

"...without Zander. Please," he continued. What he was to talk about was not for the giant wolf's ears.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 pm

= [ F E L L A R E E ] =
The hairs on the back of Fella's neck prickled "Y-you w-were lis-listening?" She stuttered just as bad as Zander did. Zaylex's eyes seemed to dim in disappointment, she would never forget that face. Ella turned back and looked at Zander What about Kyo? What about... Lexi? Oh my god no! What about what... She stopped herself from continuing. "Oh Sander I..." She stopped when she saw Zay approach "Excuse us Zander... I" Ella refused to finish her sentence, she leaned in and licked the red brute on the cheek and walked away with Lexi deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 pm

As soon as they were out of earshot, from everyone, he looked at the ground.

"Fella... I love you, with all my heart, and I will love these pups. All I want is for you to be happy, and- and, if being with Zander is what makes you happy, then I guess I'm okay with that. But I love you, and I always will, and if he ever- ever!! -hurts you, I will force him out of the pack. I- I just... even if you don't love me back as I love you..." he took a deep breath and regained train of thought, not closing the sentence.

'With my outburst, she's probably going to hate me for putting her at such a position...' he thought.

"Have you decided what to do about the alpha and pups issue?" he asked, sullen again.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Shi had been sleeping for a while, and was woken by Zander, Fellaree, and Zaylex conversing. She lifted her head and yawned, then rose to her paws and stretched. The brown lupa glanced around and saw the beta male and the Alphess talking. She sat down and sighed, her tail brushing the ground. "This is sooooooo boring! When will Feather start my training?" she pondered. She shook her head and let a small whimper escape her maw, hoping it would draw some attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:08 pm

"U-Uh ok" Zander stuttered once again flushing red when fell licked his cheek then as she walked away with zay his ears drooped his mind filling with many thoughts he sighed shaking his pelt
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree wanted to return his love with her own more then anything, unfortunately her love was already given to Zander "I... I love Zander" She said finally. She kept her eyes closed not wanting to see the reaction on his face, a picture formed in her head of heart broken Zaylex completely abandoned "But... I want you to be by my side when I raise these pups" She took a deep breath, "Will you promise to stand by my side and be my alpha?" Fella whispered barely audible.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { This girl she wouldn't stop, almost had to call the cops, she was scheming. Oh she was wrong } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

(This is so messed up... I was totally going to make Zander alpha.... I'm sorry Zandy! You aren't quite in the spot light but Fella still loves you, you still have a chance)
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 am

Zander overheard fell his ears drooped getting up trotting to the huge rock he then sighed laying down closing his eyes trying to go into a slumber but he couldn't sleep so he just played there
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:04 am

Kyo returned to the brambled nursery to find his mate gone. "Fellaree?" he called to her. The male spotted her white figure and started towards her when she saw she was being followed by another. "Fella, I didn't know you left and I was like Ohmygosh she's dead, but then you weren't. Ha!" he trotted over and licked her cheek. "What's up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 am

Kira ignored Jay, she found the Alphess instantly and her expression hardened. They were both away from the place they announced things and Kira took this opportunity with pride. "Green Wood Pack!" She exclaimed, calling them all over, "I have finally remembered who attacked me, and I want you all to know." As the wolves began to notice her she continued. "She is in this pack, among us right now. You all need to know what a danger she is. She gave me this scar and I will bear it forever." The fae paused for dramatic effect and looked at each pack member. Her eyes rested on Keli and she grimaced, remembering the flash of white hatred for her sister as Jay was threatened. "My sister attempted my murder."
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 am

The silver fae's eyes faked outrage, disbelief, and betrayal. "Why do you lie, sister? I would never do such a thing!" She barked.

Zaylex's ears perked in surprise as Fella asked him to be alpha. Suddenly his brother appeared from behind him. "Fella... I don't want you to feel like you have to-" he was cut off as his brother spoke to them, and then his golden sister howled out to the pack. He could see the hint of desperation in Keli's eyes, but he would not support her innocence, nor would he deny it.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 pm

The brown fae pawed at the ground anxiously as she watched everyone else go about their business. She took note of all the action and tension going on between Zaylex, Fellaree, and the big male Zander. Then when she saw Kira, the golden femme, step out and accuse her sister, Keli, of attempting to kill her, Ra-ra's ears perked up. "She did what?" she exclaimed, her jade orbs darted back and forth between the brightly-colored Huntress and the silver lupa. "Who would do that? Especially to your own sister?" her mind asked. Then her lips curled, revealing her shining ivories. "You try and to that to me, you assassin, and you're dead meat" her thoughts threatened.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Fellaree looked at Kyo, then at Zay My love life is the least of my problems right now! She thought walking over to where Kira was standing "Hey!" She barked "We don't have any proof that Keli is the one who did it!" The alphess looked at Keli with saddened eyes. Even thought she wasn't there she had felt this cautious aura coming from the silver female when ever she walked passed, as if she was hiding something. "Keli, can you explain why these accusations, whither true or false, are being held against you?" She questioned in atone witch pretty much said that she was the guilty one.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { N E V A N K O } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Nevan was furious "Sister! You must be kidding me! Even with my failing sight I can see that it is not true! Keli would never do that! Kira must be going crazy!" He barked at Fella. Vanko looked over at Jay who was definitely on Kira's side "I know Keli! She wouldn't do that!" The albino brute loked around, no one on his side "Keli didn't do it because... I attacked Kira!" He barked. Normally Vanko was shy so his outburst most likely startled the rest of the pack. How can sister think that?

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Kira heard the outburst of her sister, then Fallaree's questions, and finally the shouts of Nevanko. She looked at the white pup in disbelief. "Nev, why would you lie for an attempted murderess?" she asked the white pup calmly. Turning to Jay she spoke. "You were there, were you not, Jay? And Zaylex, I believe you looked quite surprised when you saw me alive. Were you in on my death too?" she questioned, her voice growing stronger but her throat hurting more with each word, her breaths growing shorter.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Zaylex snarled. "Kira, what would I and Keli have against you? I smelled and saw blood on you, you were dying, don't accuse the one who saved you!" Zay knew his words to be true- his mother had been frantic, and he had been the one taking care of overlooked wounds that would have been infected.

Keli looked at Fella. "How should I know why my sister is accusing me?!" She growled, and then as she looked at Nevanko, her eyes widened in shock and sadness. "Vanko, don't do this to yourself! I know you, and I know you wouldn't do that! Just as I didn't hurt her! ...who's to say Convel ever even left? For all we know, it was a crazy grey wolf? Just because I'm grey does not make me responsible!" She continued to snarl at Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 am

Kira felt adrenaline move through her blood, "and just because you're my sister doesn't mean you wouldn't try to kill me. Look at Convel, attacking Mom!" She looked at Fellaree and ignored the rest of the pack. "Fella, I was going to run away, to live with Ordareesa and Convel because Jay is so much younger than me and I thought we could never be together. But he found me and I told him what I was doing. Keli came and started talking about something about Jay and I, and I got mad, I jumped at her but I didn't hurt her. Then she jumped back at me and scratched me, I followed my instincts and retaliated. That's when she pinned me and tried to bite my throat. If Jay hadn't been there I would have died." she said, her facts seemed straight to her and she looked at Jay, her eyes filled with love and hope for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 am

Keli's eyes narrowed. "Dad was insane! The fire took away his sanity! I'm here talking to you, and I didn't hurt you! What proof do you have against me?"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Fellaree was getting angry but she remained silent others barked at eachother. The alphess snapped when Convel's and Zay's name were mentioned "How can you speak of your own dad like that!?!" She was fully raged. Although her mother told her many lies, she made Convel sound like the perfect guy, although Fella never really got a chance to really meet him. Fella hated this, she knew that Nev would never, ever do anything like this "I'm the alpha here!" She finally barked "Keli is one of the suspects but Nevanko has confessed of his crime and is currently the prime suspect and will be held against it. He will be... " The alphess's throat was dry and it hurt to continue "an Omega till further notices, if he is proven guilty his punishment will not be light" Fella was going to die inside. If no one else admitted to the attack Nevan would have to be killed. Keli, if it is you, and you do let Nev die I will kill you She threatened. Even though the two didn't hangout he was still her brother "Dismissed! I don't want to hear anymore on this case! If you have a problem you will come talk to me!" Fella had no idea what to do. The white femme walked over to the albino brute and gave him a quick lick to the cheek, "I think there is a nice-ish den in Yuzu Meadows" She whispered before walking away.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { I remember when we broke up the first time, Saying this is it, I've had enough, 'cause like we haven't seen each other in a month } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Keli opened her maw wide with shock. She averted her eyes until the meeting was closed.
"Vanko..." she muttered lovingly as she nuzzled him in the shoulder. "I love you..."
With that, the star-silver fae padded to the alpha's den after Nev left.
"Fellaree... don't do this to him, not for me. ...it was me, and I think you know that... don't punish your brother for protecting me." She growled quietly once she was facing the pure white female in her den.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 am

Sander had watched the fight over the siblings and thought it was truly stupid to try to kill your own sibling as he watched them his eyes departed from the group to fell agree who was walking away so he got trotting to the white fea "Hey Ree"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 am

Fellaree looked up at Keli "Now you confess? I knew it was you but... Why? Why would you do it? What does Kira have that you don't?" The white alphess asked curiously. "If you go out there and stand on the high rock and tell the whole pack it was you and pray for forgiveness, whether the pack gives it to you or not I can guarantee your safety here in the territory, as an omega" Most would be punished by the death penalty but Ree didn't enjoy breaking hearts "If that were the case, you couldn't be with Nevan... He is of high standing, rank wise, and will soon be promoted to lead warrior. Spite his failing sight he could lead wolves into battle better then anyone" Even though there wasn't anything official Ree, and the rest of the pack was pretty sure there was something going on between the silver fae and the warrior. "Not now Sander!" She replied in a superior tone.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am

Keli closed her eyes sadly. "I will do as you ask, and you will grant Nevanko and I safety?" She questioned. At the nod she received, Keli walked out of the den. She saw Nev had not yet gotten fully out of the den grounds. "Green Wood Pack! I have to call a meeting-" she saw the pack's confused and angry faces. She ignored her wish of looking at Vanko. "I attacked my sister, I am the one to be held responsible." She then continued, "I have spoken to Fellaree, and she has given me the rank of omega." With that, she walked down the rocky path to assume her new role of literally nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Sander heard fell and slammed his rump down on the ground watching the white fea knowing that she wasn't in the mood to hear what he had to say
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Kyo stood at the edge of the clearing, watching his sisters battle and Nev stand up to confess. He settled his ever-widening eyes on Keli as she spoke the truth, which she had klnown the whole time deep down. "Keli... Why?" he asked, his voice soft and sad. He looked at Fellaree and held himself together as he walked over to speak softly with her. "Fellaree, don't ever get hurt, alright?" he whispered. Then he remembered what Fella had whispered to Keli and walked to the high rock. "Keli, I hereby downgrade you to Omega, for attacking and attempting to murder one of our pack." he announced. His gaze hardened as he looked at his sister and sighed, shaking his head as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next