Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Lycos Forest Lycos_10

~Description~

Lycos Forest, A huge forest, home to many animals including the Green Wood Pack. The wolf pack has their camp here and spend most of their time under the lush beautiful trees.

~Prey~

Everything, from the smallest mouse to the biggest bull elk.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree took a long gaze at her surroundings, taking in a the cold air through her muzzle and letting the settle winds breeze through her fur. Autumn was coming to a end with Winter just waiting to come out and strike the vass lands of forests and nature. The she-wolf looked around the camp, set flat out center of the Lycos Forest 'May the winter be kind' she prayed beforing stepping off of the throne and walking over to the Alpha, Kyo.

Just as she was about to approach, Elle cringed at a sudden but painful cramp 'On second thought... Maybe I should see Feather' The white femme turned around, walking past the warm nursery that was currently occupied by Kana who was close to having Vince's pups. The alphess gave a quick nodd and a slight smile at her huntress as she passed before dipping into the Medicine Den she spotted Feather right away then later noticed Zaylex who was at the back of the den, the two hadn't talked much since their trip together all those months ago, it had grown awkward between them so she was happy that his mom was there. "Hello Feather... I have a bad cramp, do you have anything in stock for that right now?" The healers had been busy busy with Winter on the way.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { I'm not going to lose you, Cause the passion and the pain, Are going to keep you alive someday } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Feather turned her head up from the pile of cilanttro she was organising and smiled at the Alphess, "of course, Fellaree, why don't you come and sit while I get it ready. Where was this cramp?" the healer asked kindly, always pleased to have her daughter-in-law visit. As she turned her eyes back to her work, they crossed over her daughter.

The golden fae was asleep, the bare scar across her throat showing plainly. Fea bared her teeth and stared at Kira. "Who did this to you, I will find them, and I will make sure they forever carry the guilt of your pain on their shoulders." Then the female went back to gathering the few leaves she had stored away just for the Alphas.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Zander trotted to a grassy area when he snorted "Came all this way just for a grassy place seen others just like this" he grunted to himself looking around the area seeing fellaree and feather his eyebrows raised at the two females
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ { F E L L A R E E } ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Elle returned a half smile "Well, um, tummy cramps I guess" She spoke up. A stomach ache is much different then a stomach cramp, for one, you get aches from eating the wrong kind of food and where as stomach cramp.... Well... You usaully get those from being pregnant... Not like Ella was, I mean she was barely of age. 'Whatever the matter, Feather will know what to do' She thought proud of the great Lead Healer. Elle sat down and watched as Fea scurried around the den looking around at the neatly sorted stocks.

The white fae was informed that Kira was attacked and she wanted to do something about it but there wasn't much to do, she had ordered her Beta, Zander, to see if he could find any other infromation out but he had not reported back yet, Elle knew it was probably better to just let them deal with it, for the most part it looked like it was all under control.

As if all the food she ate in last month was sucked out of her she was suddenly very hungry and her cramp seemed to worsen, thinking that maybe it was because she had not eaten anything in awhile she snuck out the den and snatched a small field mouse, one of her favourites, from the kill pile and returned to her place in the Med Den. Laree took a big famished bite, the sweetness melted on her tongue... It didn't last long when the taste abruptly turned into a sand dry mustardy flavour, similiar to skunk cabage, Elle ran out of the den once again and spat it out coffing up the parts that she had swollowed already.

Returning to the den she gave a worried look to Feather "Maybe something to get rid of thattaste... Mint?" She asked then her mind went back to the mouse 'That mouse was caught less then half an hour ago' Slighlty confused she was "That was strange, I love field mice..." She muttered allowed for Fea to hear, completely oblivious to most likely to be what was Feather's first thought when she said she had stomach cramps.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ { If love's a fight, I shall die with my heart on the trigger } ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 am

Feather's ears flicked back as Fella returned, "sure, help yourself, we've got tons," she pointed at a pile of mint leaves across from her. Looking back, Fea summed it up, "you said stomach cramps not aches. And you don't like the taste of that?" she pointed to the remnants of the field mouse. "Fella, I think I know what your problem is."

Fea grinned and prodded Fellaree's stomach, "How long has this been happening or did it just start?" she asked, still smiling and buzzing with excitement as she noted that Fellaree's stomach was stiff. "My Alphess, one last question. Have you and Kyo mated?"
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Zanders ears flickered at the word Mated he then quickly got up trotting to kira Oh god i do now need to hear that converation... he thought as he reached the golden female looking at the females he then poked kira seeing a scar across her throat "Kira who did that to you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 pm

◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎ { F E L L A R E E } ◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎

The alphess nodded and grabbed two mint leaves and started chewing on them as she listened to the rest of what Feather had to say. Laree's eyes widened "No way... It can't be... I'm barely old enough..." She said in a weary shock. The young alphess glanced at Lexi who was still in the den and spoke more slowly "Yes... Kyo and me did..." She choked out. Feather was once a queen, she knew what it was like "Feather! What will happen to me? Am I not young for this? What about the pack? Can Kyo lead by himself? What's going to happen to me? What Ordareesa do? I don't know what to do! Mother told me what to do for everything! What about now!!! She never told me I was going to have pups! Will they be healthy? Or will they die! Ordareesa had SIX pups ad TWO of them died!!! What if ALL of mine die?????" She said freaking out a giving a mini spazz.

Aree whimpered in a slight pain and curled into a small ball on the ground "Ughnnh" She groaned. The white femme licked her tummy twice "Mommy's here... Don't worry... I won't abandon you... I will stand by your sides for as long as I live..." Ree whispered. Getting up on nervous shaky legs she bowed her head "I will have this litter... My first female will grow u healthy and strong and raise above the rest and take the position of Alpha Female, these will be your grand children" Fella didn't sound like herself.

"I... Um... Need to talk to Kyo..." She gave a sorrow filled gaze at Lexi that made Feather raise a brow, she walked out from the den and saw Zander, he obviously overheard their conversation, Ree didn't say anything just gave him a un readable expression and turned away towards the alpha's den "Kyo... Kyo sweetie... I think... I'm having your pups" She said a smile crept over her face, not even Fella herself knew if it was real or not.

◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎ { It's a brand new day and the sun is high, All the birds are singing that you're gonna die } ◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎⊙◎

Last edited by Fellaree on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Zander overhead fellaree yelling he had an urge to go and talk to her but he didnt move at all he just watched ree walk to the alphas den Ree pregnant at a young age? well then.. he thought flicking his tail
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Kana sat by the entrance to her den. She licked her brown paws and lighter fur trying to clean her self and be warmed by the sun all at once. She finished grooming her self and looked over the peaceful camp. As her pack member moved about she watched them silently. With a sigh she stood up only to feel her stomach rumbled. There's not much left in the pile, she noted looking at where their food should have been. She made the quick decision to go hunting and started off out of camp and into the forest. She took in the the sights of the trees and opened her mouth slightly letting the scents for pray lead her to where they were. Something moving in the undergrowth caught her attention. The she-wolf crouched low trying to make out what it was. A smiled slinked across her muzzle as she recognized the scent. Bounding forward She cased the pray but wasn't fast enough. The rabbit had vanished down into his burrow. "Oh well..." She sighed, "Better luck next time.... I guess..." And with that she started off farther into the forest to hopefully find another rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Jay sat by Kira's empty form silently. His eyes followed his sister as she crossed the clearing.Well, she was old enough, if only barely. He looked up as Zander asked Kira a question. "She's unconcious. She can't hear you." He said, his voice monotonous.
(Have we completed training? How old are Ordareesa's pups now anyways? And Zander, Kira said she was in a coma on the old RP- just explaining Smile)

::Founder's Note::
The pups are pretty well done training...
I guess they should be if Fella is prego...
After Elle tells Kyo, they will have a
meeting and making Kala, Nevan and
Jay fully trained as well as telling them
that she is having Kyo's pups.
(Jay- Warrior) (Kala- Sentinel) (Nevan- Sentinel)
Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Kay yawned and opened her eyes sleepily. She got up slowly and shook out her pelt, the loose leaves and bits of dirt falling free. "Morning." She said, to no one in particular, and took a piece of kill from the pile, not much caring what she ended up eating. 'Tastes old..' She complained to herself, and sat back on her haunches to survey the camp.
(That would be Jay (sentinel), and Kalami (Healer))

Last edited by Kalami on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm

The blond fea continued through the forest. She stopped wen she felt movement by of in what was her stomach. "Not again...." She muttered squinting in the pain. This had been going on for a bit but she just hadn't had the time to visit Feather. "I should visit the healers shouldn't I..." She muttered continuing through the forest. "I'll do it after i finish hunting," She decided. She continued through the trees wincing in pain every now and then but other wise pushing it away. She crouched low as she spotted another rabbit munching on some fresh grass. She bounded for ward towards the hare and this time caught it. She pinned it and finished its life quickly. After a quick prayer she picked up the rabbit and turned to go home.

Last edited by Kana on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm

The member 'Kana' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pregnancy Test' :
Lycos Forest Bq4lm210
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:11 pm

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { N E V A N K O } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕

Nevan emerged from the warrior den, his face full of pride, him at his litter mates had been given their official rank only days ago. He strutted out the den like he got the stuff letting his ruby red eyes look around camp, really he was looking for Keli, he hadn't seen her in a while. 'Keli... Oh Keli... What I would do to be with a beauty such as yourself...' He let his thoughts drift but was pulled back to earth when he happened to over hear his sister's conversation with Aunt Feather.

The brute was a little shocked 'Oh.My.God.No.Freaking.Way' His eyes diluted the back to normal before he ran towards Kalami "Did you guys here that!!! Fellaree is pregnant! That is totally not right! We are like way to young!" He scowled then another thought pooped into his mind 'Well if it was Keli asking me...'

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { This beat is what you need, Distortion and melody, Turn up the gain 'Till your ears do bleed } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Kyo stood and looked at Fellaree, "My pups?" a grin instantly spread across his muzzle. The Alpha Male trotted over and prodded Fella's stomach with his nose, "Well, what are you doing here? Get into the nursery! Go! If anything happens to those pups I'll be after you! Get in with Kana, she'll take care of you! Go!" he nudged her insistently out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Ki shifted at the sound of Jay, fluttering her eyes open and instantly being slammed into a world of brightness and noise. "Oh, Goddess, will you all shut up?" Kira struggled into a sitting position, the usual wave of dizziness lasting for a few moments. This was her fourth time of waking up in the past month, "How long was I brain-dead this time?" she asked angrily, the sleeping world and the conscious world had begun to blend together and she couldn't tell how many days had passed.

The golden fae swallowed, focusing on her throat. "I'm gonna be scarred for life because of that over-sensitive boar." she snapped, then her eyes travelled lovingly to Jay, "good morning, Jay, you've grown since last time I saw you," she said, instantly regretting that she had been in a coma for so long.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Jay licked her cheek encouragingly. "It's okay, no one minds." He said quietly so as not to overwhelm her... He didn't answer her question, she would hate herself.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Feather turned as her daughter woke, swayed, and stilled. "You've been asleep for four days, I know you find it boring, but I have to ask you these questions. Answer honestly," the mother paused and looked at Kira. "I would like to know your name, your siblings, what the name of this pack is, and who attacked you." Though Kira hadn't remembered who attacked her, and seemed to be having trouble, due to blood loss from the initial attack, Feather had been instructed by Kyo to ask the injured fae about it until she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Jay glared at Feather, but said nothing. 'She hates it, and you know it,' he thought at the orange femme. 'Give her a minute or two.' He shifted his now well muscled frame so that Kira could lean on him. He half grinned- he was much taller than her now, and a good bit different then the helpless pup he'd been that day in the forest. The forest. His smile disappeared. Keli. His heart was clouded with guilt- why couldn't he bring himself to tell her what he knew? He turned to whisper in Kira's ear. He'd tell her this time. "I need to talk to you after this."
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 pm

☽ooooooooooo☾ { F E L L A R E E } ☽ooooooooooo☾

Fella couldn't smile back but that changed when she was immediately sent to the nursery "No way! Not yet! I'm not even showing!" The she remembered that Kyo was older and seen Ordareesa when she was pregnant "Oh.Mi.Gosh! I am an alphess! Should I already be in the nursery?? Oh no! What if I ruined everything!" She wailed "But... I know one thing..." She smirked and walked out the den, carefully, as she knew Kyo was watching, she jumped onto the high rock of speaking with caution and looked around, she awaited Kyo to join her. Elle howled in the pack for a gathering, she opened up her mouth to speak but that was when she saw Lex in the crowd and shyed herself out and looked up at Kyo wanting him to say it, she wouldn't lie to him.

☽ooooooooooo☾ { Wrap me in a bolt of lightning, Send me away still smiling, This is the way I should go, strait into the mouth of the unknown } ☽ooooooooooo☾
Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Kala yawned again and padded slowly to the bottom of the high rock. She sat, waiting for the others to arrive.

Last edited by Kalami on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Ki ra smiled at Jay, turning to her mother she grunted, "My name is Kira, I have three brother and one sister. Zaylex, Ky, Taima and Keli. I'm in Green Wood Pack. I don't know who tried to murder me. That enough mom? Can I spend some time with Jay now? We'll just be in the nursery." she stood and took a shakey, somewhat numb pawstep towards the nursery after another. She was sitting outside the thorn den for a moment before entering and curling up again, waiting for Jay and privacy for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Vince grinned as Kala returned, then he turned to the nursery and saw Kira walk in, he shook his head and chuckled. "Maybe I'll just take her into the Hunters den with me then," he sad, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Ky smiled, "just go!" he nudged her and trotted towards the nursery with his mate. Seeing his sister dip into the den he paused. "actually, why not give Kira some space with Jay for a bit, we'll hang out in the cave until then." he turned around and waited for the white female to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lycos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next