Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 pm

"Are you kidding me, Kyo? My sister, my best friend, tried to kill Kira. Our father abandoned us. Mother is replacing me with Shira. Nevanko, possibly my closest friend besides Keli, has been made an omega. The female I'm impossibly in love with has no return of my feelings. And you ask how I've been?!" the ebony male was fed up with this pack life. He realized he had given away that he was in love, at least he hadn't said with whom.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Kyo shrugged, "Well, I'm going through that too. We have to hold together for the sake of the pack. That's what I do, and then I go out alone and I fall apart. Do you want to talk about it?" he inquired gently. The male didn't enjoy his brother fighting with him, even when Kyo was provoking nothing. He went over what Zaylex had said and gave him reassurance. "Mother is not replacing you, you were her apprentice but now you're a fully trained healer. Shira is going to be her last apprentice and then you take over to train the rest. No worries, Zay. None of the family would ever be able to replace you."
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm

"I don't want to talk. Look, do you want to go hunting? We haven't hunted in a while." Zaylex looked at the small food pile. A few rabbits was all.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Kyo sighed, forced a gentle smile, and nodded. "Sure, that sounds like a plan. It will help with things." The alpha started out of the clearing, "I really don't like fighting with you Zay, we should be brothers and brothers should be friends." He didn't mean brothers bound by blood. Kyo meant brothers bound my spirit and mind. The alpha turned, "Where do you wanna hunt?" he asked the ebony male softly.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 pm

"I don't care," Zay muttered quietly. "Where is the nearest grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Kyo shook his head sadly and began to walk north, "there's a herd of deer that like to graze up here, pick one of them. Ok?" he nodded as their scent became clear, there was at least six of them. The male smiled at the prospect of meat in his stomach. He hadn't eaten in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Zaylex got down into a hunting crouch as he saw them. Two bulls, one old and lean and one young and strong looking, and a number of female deer. Zaylex pointed out one grazing by the edge. She was aging, but was still well-fed looking. "See that one over there?" he motioned to it. "I'll distract it, you go around and go in for the kill." Zaylex stalked out some, before he began to run to the deer, chasing it a bit away from the herd.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Kyo nodded, though he would have liked to offer Zaylex the kill before the black male took off. Kyo turned and trotted silently over to where Zay would be chasing the deer. He smiled and nodded at his brother, showing that he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Zaylex returned the smile, and chased the deer close to where Kyo was, before hooking his teeth in the deer's hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Ky jumped at the animal and tugged the windpie, he heard the faint hissing pop sound it made when it broke and knew the deer would be dead in seconds. "Thank you for your life, it will feed our pack and nourish us all." The deer breathed out one last time and Kyo smiled. "You're pretty quick on your feet, Brother." he blinked, happy to have seen a smile on Zay's face again.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm

"I am as fast as you are strong," the ebony complimented his brother. He genuinely did miss time like this where he was friends with Kyo, but the jealousy he felt often covered that.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Ky smiled, "thanks," he grabbed the deer by its neck and tugged, "let's get this home and have a nice big snack." the ginger male chuckled and looked at Zay. "We look so different, but I think we could be good friends again Zay, I really think we could." He smiled and sighed, grabbing the deer again he started to pull it home.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Zander looked at zay and kyo when he trotted to fell he was going to tell her something big about how he felt "Ree...I have to tell you something...I love you" he said flushing red though his red fur hid his blush.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:36 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree smiled at Feather "I'm fine really... Look, it stopped bleeding, it's nothing." She said leaving the den without Feather's permission. Fella noticed Zander walking her way and she led him to the entrance of the camp where Zay and Kyo had recently left from "Oh Zander... " She whispered before falling into his chest "I... I love you to... More then anyone in the world" She said looking up into his golden yellow eyes ad licking the side of his muzzle "I wish... You could be by my side" She repeated from all those years ago. She had a hard time remembering but for some reason those words seemed familiar.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:46 pm

"Then let me be by your side...forever i mean i love you and you love me" Zander said smiling slightly at ree licking her nose then nuzzling her "But if i do zay wouldn't be happy nor will kyo"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 pm

The white alphess looked up again "But... You wouldn't just be taking care of me... You have to take care of me and Z- Kyo's pups" She whispered.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:56 pm

"I know that your pups are Zaylexs but i wouldnt care as long you are happy and the pups are healthy i will always be there for you even if the pups aren't mine and maybe one day we can have our own pups.." The red male said smiling slightly at his lover
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 pm

The fae's eyes widened in slight shock "You can't tell anyone! The pack has to think they were Kyo's pups" She said urgently "Even if they all come out as black and white I will go to my grave swearing they were his!" Ella took a breath "I love you so much" She huffed, patting her tail on his and nuzzling him.

Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Zander chuckled slightly "Alright i wont tell anyone my love" he said nuzzling rees muzzle "And i love you too" he said cuddling fell looking off into the distance seeing kyo and zay pulling a deer to the territory.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Zaylex continued to walk with the deer's flesh in between his teeth, until they actually made it back and Zay saw something that made him drop it. Fella and Zander nuzzling and whispering to each other. A bubble of anger rose in him as he walked to Fella, abruptly stopping them. "Might want to do some announcing before the pack gets a little confused," he spoke in anger he had never heard come from his lips before, let alone to Fellaree.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Zander glared at zaylex as he spoke angerly at fell he was upset that zay spoke harshly at fellaree.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 pm

The white queen was going to announce it to the pack, but did Zay have to make it so hard? Fella walked up to the high rock, Zander by her side. She called in a gathering, her voice was dry "Thank you Kyo for your services..." She started "But, You are leaving you post as Alpha Male. You are now being emitted to Lead Warrior... Zaylex is going to be taking Zander's position as Beta male and..." She hesitated at first "And your new Alpha male is.... Zander. Thank you" She stepped down from the rock I wish it was really all over and dealt with... Fella stepped on the high rock and nudged Zander. Elle licked his cheek and pushed him towards the alpha den where he would now be staying.

Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Zander smiled at fell licking her muzzle heading towards the alpha den for him it was quite an honor to be alpa male and be by fell's side forever.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Zay had felt his heart break before, but now it showed. He didn't care that the pack now freely saw his tears. "Yes, ma'am," he whispered quietly as he felt liquid run down from his eyes. Zaylex simply began to turn away and run, he was losing control of his mask, and the deep hurt and betrayal showed on his face, he knew. While he did not wish to cause pain to Fellaree, he had no control of the pain etched into his face or the tears that ran down his face. "I'm sorry I'm not good enough. As a brother, a son, a healer, a lover... I'm sorry," he cried as he ran on the path. He ran north, to the hunting grounds, his vision blurring. He could smell the elk, but had no desire to stop. He realized how close he was as he heard the frightened snorts of female deer and angry sounds of the two bulls. Zay turned to face the younger, furious bull. He snarled, a sound straight out of hell. He let his anger and sadness and pain meld into one as he charged the deer blindly, leaping at its shoulder. As the bull shook him off, Zaylex simply fell to the ground, limp. The bull walked forward, and raised his front hoof, before bringing it down with as much force as possible. Lexi gave out a terrible yelp as a sickening snap was heard and his front leg was broken.

The bull left him, crying and guarding his broken front leg. He knew what would become.of his stupidity. Zay would always live with a somewhat evident limp, and that paw would always be in slight pain. He would most likely not be able to hunt or fight for months, the pain pulsed in and out of the broken limb. The raven furred brute shakily stood on three paws and limped back to camp, making his way into the medicine den. He had once heard of Wyndbane, an old female who had gone to the grounds in anger and an elk had taken her eye. Zay felt like that as he waited for Feather to notice him. "Incident km the hunting grounds," he made no move to mask the pain he felt, nor the sadness and anger that continued to course through him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Kyo's face stayed unemotional as Fellaree proclaimed her love, downgraded him, and upgraded Zay and Zander. "Fellaree." he said quietly, though the hurt was plain in his voice. "How long," his voice trailed off, though the question was plain. He had known something was wrong by the way she had been acting. "How long ago did you stop loving me?!" He snapped once the white fae did not respond. He shook his head, then his eyes narrowed as he realized something. "They aren't ours." he looked up at her, his eyes burning the the anger of a thousand lost souls. "The pups aren't ours! They weren't mine! Who's are they?!" he snarled at her. Then the male moved to Zander. He stood beside the red male for a moment and whispered so quietly that it would be impossible for Fellaree to even catch a sound. "You ruined my life. You're not my Alpha." then he strode angrily past his black brother and out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next