Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Rp (14+)

Go down 
+8
Ordareesa
Feather
Kyo
Fellaree
Kira
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Eins
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 pm

High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 15xx46s
Ki looked at Valtameri again. "Just for the record, when a girl asks if you can show here where a place is, it usually means she wants to get to know you and you should walk with her. Not point at a map." she said sharply but still in her soft voice. Kira turned and walked in the completely wrong direction, wondering if Valtameri would correct her or not.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Valtameri
The tan haired teen looked at her. "My dorm is near there. I'll go with you,"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Kira smiled inwardly and turned around, walking beside Valtameri. "Thanks." she said quietly. The pair walked in silence through the halls and across the field to the northern set of dorms. the north and south were mixed dorms where the east was girls only and the west was only boys. Kira was glad to be in a dorm with girls and guys because she didn't mix well with the same gender. All of her friends were males of her age or a few years older and she had never had a boyfriend or crush. Kira hadn't the slightest clue as to what either of them were like, but she loved to watched romance movies and such so she knew how to spot them.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 am

Valtameri
Valtameri walked by her side, bracelets jingling as he bumped into a couple eleventh grade jocks. He took a step backwards to brace himself from the sudden shock, and nodded his apology, not really caring that they were jocks..
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/100High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 am

Zander then boredly walked away from going to his dorm not sure on what to do next so he just played around with the collar around his neck when a 9th grader came up to him calling the red haired male a 'pet'. Zander quickly reacted to the word glaring at the 9th grader "What?" He said his yellow eyes like daggers percing into the 9th graders eyes making the 9th grader panic and told the red head that his friend dared him to insult the red head Zander then glared at the kid "Go" he said confusing the kid "Go now before I change my mind" he said in a growl.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 am

Ki stopped and looked at the 11th graders. Fear grew in her stomach and the taller kids looked at her with sly grins. They both moved towards her and started feeling her up. She tried to move away but they only came closer. Laughed, they slid her shirt off her sohulder. Kira whined and lifted it back up but they just took her tie and held it up. Ki started jumping and tried to take the tie back but the boys just started taunting her and laughing, "hey look at those boobies bouncin'!" Kira stopped jumping and let her tears start to slide down her cheeks, taking her thin layers of mascara with it.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 am

Valtameri
Valtameri gritted his teeth and punched the biggest boy in the back, years of workouts paying off finally. The one he punched turned to him, along with one of the other two. Valta kneed him in the crotch, shouldered the one holding Kira to the wall, and turned right in time to see a fist flying towards his right eye. Pain pulsed through his face as his eye closed in what he knew would soon be a black eye. Meri shouldered one of them again, and grabbed Kira by the arm, pulling her roughly as he ran as fast as possible to a broom closest that would easily be overlooked, pulled the blonde in with him, and locked the door. While he realized how sexual the scene may appear, he was glad they made it out with as little fighting that they had.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 am

Kira screamed when Valtameri was hit but he seemed to be better than the other boys. Next thing she knew she was in a broom closet with a boy she hardly knew and she was pressed against him. Her eyes looked up a few inches to meet his and she found herself hugging him tighly around the neck. As far as Kira was concerned, this boy had just saved her from something horrible and she was in his debt.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:40 am

Valtameri
Valtameri looked down at her as she hugged him, and wrapped his arms around her. "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Kira held tighly for a moment before letting her hands fall back to his chest, "Yes, thanks to you. I owe you everything now." she smiled and kissed his cheek as an innocent thanks. She heard the footsteps of the jocks as they fumbled around past the door and Ki grabbed Valtameri's shirt in her fists. "What if they find us?" she looked up at him with wide, terrified eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Valtameri
Valtameri shook his head and pressed a finger to her lips while he waited for the footsteps to fade away. Then he quietly opened the door and trotted quietly northwards, keeping a hold on her arm until they reached her dorm. He smiled at her, kissed her cheek, and started on his way to his dorm. He took a couple steps, before he realized something, reaching into his pocket to pull out a crumpled piece of paper and a pen, he wrote down his phone number and handed it to her. "If you are hurt," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Ki looked up at him, "what if I need a friend?" she asked quietly. She had paid for a private dorm, which she had gotten. She looked at him, "would you like to stay for dinner?" she asked quietly. She didn't look at him this time, she didn't want to see if he laughed at her. Her sight quivered as she risked a look at him before turning back in. "I will just put my suitcases away, come in if you want." she smiled quickly and took the bags towards the dresser. The dorm room was huge. It had a king sized bed with white transparent sheets hanging from the wood above it. The window opened from the floor to the ceiling and it had the same thin curtains. There was a medium sized balcony with a small table and two flower pots with dirt but no flowers, maybe she would plant some. Kira knew that she would be happy at this school as long as those jocks left her alone.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Valtameri
Valti looked at her and followed her in. He nodded his approval of the school dorms. It was his first year staying here, though he had attended the school in ninth grade. He suddenly realized how much of a sexual scene he was in, and blushed, though he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Kira walked over to the living space there were two couches, a coffee table and a 46" flat-screen television. she smiled and rolled her bags over to the tall dresser with 8 drawers in it. It matched the bed and the table and the TV stand. She opened her smallest bag and found her linens. "Make yourself at home, I will just put my things away and start to cook." she smiled. She lifted the first item, a lacy bra with flowers in the pattern. She placed it in the top drawer and continued until her delicates were packed neatly in the drawer. Then she folded her casual shirts and pants into seperate drawers until the dresser was full. The young girl moved to the closet and hung her short skirts and uniforms until she reched her final suitcase. Her mother had saidthere were a few special things that she had packed and Kira knew that they were in this bag. She opened it and gasped. Pulling out the first item she revealed a soft pink dress that she would wear. It was long and innocent looking. Te second thing was a white dress with red lace along the edges and at the ack there was deep crimson string to hold it from falling. The third was a laptop and Kira knew this was to make music. She pulled out the last item, which was a keyboard. Kira was nearly in tears from joy that her mother had gone to such great heights to make her happy at her new school. She hung up the dresses, placed the unopened laptop on the coffee table along with the keyboard, and smiled at Valtameri. "What would you like for dinner?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Valtameri
Valtameri looked at her and stood up. "Whatever you want. I'll help. My mother was a chef," it might have been the most he had spoken in a whole phrase to her. His mother was dead, she had simply died of sickness. But she had left Valti all her recipes, as she had had her own restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Ki smiled, "alrighty, well. My mom had food delivered to my dorm. The fridge should be full." the girl walked over and opened the refridgerator to find it packed with food. She opened the cabenits to find them full of cans and cereals too. She smiled and grabbed some of the spices. "What about lasagna? Do you like lasagna?" she asked softly. Kira noticed that she was still in her uniform, "oh, I need to change. One minute." she grabbed some shorts and a flowy white shirt with a loose string bow at the top. She changed quickly right there on the spot and put her uniform into the laundry basket. "Ok, what should we cook?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Valtameri
Valtameri nodded. "Lasagna sounds good," he said, getting a can of tomato sauce out.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Kira pulled out the thick, flat noodles that remided her of thick strapped tank tops. She found some spices and checked the recipe to select the correct ones. "Ok, um, pots." she checked the bottom cabnits until she found a small post and a large pot. She put water in on and handed the can opener to Valtameri. On the way from the sink to the stove the pot was unusually heavy and it started to wobble in Kira's hands. She put it on the stove and turned on the gas. "Wow um, you're the muscle in this dorm, not me." she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Valtameri
Meri smiled at her, opening the can. He looked in a cabinet for bowls and poured the sauce into it. The sixteen year old reached for a handful of spice containers, and shook some of the spices in, along with salt and pepper. "Are you planning on college?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm not sure," Ki responded. She walked over to the drawer to get some scissors and triped on the corner of the mat in front of the sink. She instinclvely grabbed the closest thing to her, which was Valtameri, and held herself tightly to him for a moment. She stood back and brushed herself off, not noticing the shoulder of her shirt had fallen down to reveal the corner of her white and bra with tan lace along the edges. She looked at him and smiled shyly, "I seem to enjoy giving you hugs, don't I." she forced a laugh which expressed itself much to harshly and looked down. "I will make the noodles now." she said, her shirt revealing bits more of her bra with the movements of her arms.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Valtameri
Valtameri looked down at her fondly. He tilted his head as she pulled back. The teen shrugged his indifference of her hugging him, but noticed her sleeve slipping and pulled it up.
(Can we skip to them finishing dinner?)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm

(LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
Kira wiped her mouth and the speck of sauce from the lasagna disappeared. She smiled at Valtameri and looked at the TV. "Wanna watch a movie?" she asked quietly. "I know how to make popcorn, but that's about my only handy bit in the kitchen," she joked and got up, taking his empty plate and her own. She put them in the dishwasher after rinsing them a bit and closed it. She would put it on when it filled. She walked over and sat down again. "We might have dessert, if you want some." she smiled. The sun was beginning to set outside and she heard a knock at the door. Ki left the kitchen for a moment and returned with a strange expression on her face. "The curfew is in effect. They put tape on all the doors for the freshmanand sophomores, and if it's broken in the morning you get detention. The lady said that and then left, so you're kind of stuck here." she said shyly, not knowing how Valtameri would take this news.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Valtameri

High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 8462510

Valtameri looked at her for a minute, then shrugged, showing he didn't mind. Meri had already unpacked earlier, he had had nothing to do in the morning, so he had run there to get all his clothes into drawers. "What time is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Kira looked at the clock, she blinked realizing that it was later than she had thought. "It's already 10:05." Her voice was quiet. The young girl, she should have been in grade 9 but had skipped a grade because of her intellegence, walked over to the drawers and slipped her shirt off, letting it fall to her ankles. Her shorts followed and she was sitting there with her white lacy bra and panties on. She shuffled through a few of the drawers before she found her babydoll nightgown. She slid it over. It was a soft blue and fell loose around her chest. "I hope you don't mind me changin, but it's just faster." she said quietly, turning to look at him again.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Valtameri

High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 8462510

Meri stated at her, and got up off the couch. ...I hope you don't mind me staying the night. I'll sleep on the couch. I hope you are OK from earlier, because... while he was talking, he had been crossing to her from one side of the room to the other. Valta did hope she wasn't scared of boys being close right then, because he waited a few seconds, and then slowly lowered his face to her, giving her time to reject him. He couldn't feel her pull away, whether from shock or not he didn't know, but gently he let their lips touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Rp (14+)   High School Rp (14+) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Rp (14+)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest Of The Lycos :: Additional RolePlay :: Realistic Human RP-
Jump to: