Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 am

Shira's tail stopped wagging, and she looked away for a moment. "Her name was Stream.." she said after a while. She barely managed to hold back tears as she remembered those memories.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Feather gave a slow nod and nuzzled the pup, "I understand, I have no memories of my parents, we have something in common, my friend." she sighed and smiled sadly. The fae wrapped her tail around Shira and licked the top of her head in a motherly fashion. "I will teach you everything I know as soon as you are of age." she promised.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Shira blushed slightly as thr Lead Healer licked her head. She looked up at the orange fae. "How old do I have to be?" she asked, hoping it wouldn't be too long.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 pm

"Ree?" The big red male said walking away from jay and kira he knew that she was headed towards the nusery so he tried to catch up with her since he knew he wasnt allowed into the nusery unless he was said so "Fellaree" he said
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

><><><><><><>< { F E L L A R E E } ><><><><><><><

Fellaree was about to call over her beta when she heard her name being called from outside of the rock den "Sander?" She called back, Elle was now able to pronounce her Zs but it was more of nickname now, an inside joke. "Come in" She smiled a half fake smile, The white fae had spent many spiritual journey's with the goddess Warautop where she was helped to sort out her feelings, not knowing that knowing the truth would only make it worse for her. "What has my Beta been up to?" She asked looking up at the big red male with golden topaz eyes... When her duty was over she would tell him, tell him everything... "Did you need to see me?"

><><><><><><>< { It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet And I can't trust anything now And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake } ><><><><><><><
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Exxon kneeded the ground impatiently with her ebony colored paws,as she waited for Shira to complete her conversation. Reaching up with a hind paw, she scratches at her right ear once more, debating wether or not she had contacted fleas. She wondered why all of her packmates were younger than she, after all five years isn't very old in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Kana heaved her self up so she was on all fours. She decided that even if it was nice out side it would be nicer in the den. She looked between her den and the nursery. After a few seconds of thinking over her thoughts she decided on the nursery, she would have to get use to being in there any ways and she saw Fellaree go in there it might have been and nice time to chat Walking forward she made her way to the den and peered in side, "Hey, Fella may I-" She stopped mid sentence and noticed Zander there too. "Oh! I am so sorry, I thought you were alone in hear I didn't realize you had company. I'll come back later," the tan wolf rattled off quickly. She pivoted around ready to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Jay sighed. "I have to talk to Kira." He told himself. He waded through the crowded clearing, easily picking up Kira's most recent scent trail. It was one of the few that his own scent hadn't yet mingled with, and besides, he knew her scent like the back of his paws. He followed the path it lead him on carefully, never losing track of the golden huntress's not-yet-stale scent. He came across the fae in a small clearing, and suddenly, he didn't know how to say it, or, more importantly, what to say at all. His ears twitched nervously, his eyes scared, and confused, but never angry. He cleared his throat.
"... Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"So ree i heard your pregnant now" Zander said looking into fellarees green eyes Her eyes are beautiul.. he thought in his head when he realized what he had just thought "Also i do not yet know who attacked kira as well" he said feeling that he needed to say something beta like
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Still half refusing to believe Jay, she turned her head away without meeting his eyes. "What do you want, Jay," she asked grumpily. The male was her best friend, her biggest crush, and the only wolf she really wanted to spend time with, but she refused to say so. "If you're just going to stand there looking nervous and stupid, then can you save your breath?" The fae didn't smile, but she felt guilty tears welling up behind her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Feather smiled at Shira, "I'm not allowed to officially take you on as my apprentice until you're six months old, but no wolf ever said I can't teach you the basics before you're my official student." she winked. The ginger fae looked at the pup, "you've got delicate paws, I think you'd be a good healer. Kalami and I will both train you, because she will take my place when I'm gone. I've promised that I won't become an elder, sitting under the shade of a tree doing nothing all day. Ha!" she barked with a laugh and eyed Kalami
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Shira laughed. "Well I'm one year old now. And being a Healer sounds pretty fun. More exciting than sitting around all day" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 am

Fea smiled, "well, let's go talk to Fella dnwe'll get straight to work!" she said happily, then trotted away to the Alphess, "Fella, before you go turn into a hateful pregnant fae, one last ceremony is in order, I would like to take Shira on as my apprentice, I'm nearly finished with Kalami and Zay is fully trained." she smiled and looked at the Alphess pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 am

Ra-ra padded happily after the orange lupa, unable to wipe away the smile that was spread across her face. When they approached the Alphess, the yearling respectfully lowered her tail, and pinned her ears against her skull.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 pm

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ { F E L L A R E E } \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Aree looked at Zander awkward and slightly ashamed "Ya... Me and Kyo! I mean I love him so much, I knew this day would come just not so soon" She said with a fake smile as a invisible knife cut deeper into her heart. "That's to bad... Maybe I can get Exxon and Jay to have a look" She muttered then glanced at the red brute again blushing childishly, thankfully Feather came in not to much after, hoping that Zander didn't notice she turned away to find out what Fea needed.

Fella looked at the orange and white healer, then at the apprentice behind her and listened to what she had to say "That is fine with me" In calm tone yet full of authority, the alphess opened her green emerald eyes fully about to get up when she remembered what Kyo had said "But I was restricted to this den... Maybe Sander can do this ceremony..." The fae looked again at the apprentice who had neatly folded her ears back and held down her tail. Fellaree stood up and walked over to the apprentice looking down on the brown femme "Unfold your ears young one, I see lots of potential in you" She whispered, ignoring Kyo's orders and walking up to the high rock, howling a gathering, Ree awaited for the others to gather "Shira, please step forward, Feather, will you take this pup as your apprentice?"

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ { So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean, Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes across this new divide } \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Shira smiled and perked up her ears. When she was called upon, the young brown lupa took a few paces forward, and tried not to wriggle and squirm with excitement, but she allowed her tail to wag slowly back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:59 pm

"Well Kala, seems that we have been forgotten." Exxon declared, glancing over to the silver Kalami. "Shall we just go on without her, we can just catch a bunch of rabbits instead of a doe." The steel pelted she-wolf stretched out each limb in turn as she prepared for the run. "So where should we go? I don't think we should hunt here, with winter approaching and all that." She asked Kala, walking off, out of the densite.

After a moment though she halted, and glimpsed over hers houlder. "Shira if you still wanna come, just follow us when you're done in there!" She called out, hoping the sorrel Apprentice could hear her from within the Nursery. She then set off once more a slow trot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Kalami kept up easily with Exxon's steady trot. "If we're only hunting rabbbits, we may as well go to Kimba's Hill, there are always plenty of them there." She suggested, nodding politely at the alphess as they passed. She turned back as the alphess howled for a meeting. "I guess we'd better wait. We'll head out as soon as this is over, okay?" She asked Exxon. "Shira will probably be able to join us by then anyways." She padded back into the clearing, sitting a little farther back than her usual from the high rock.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Jay couldn't pretend Kira's words didn't hurt, but he couldn't bring himself to leave, even when he heard Fellaree howl. He braced himself, tripping over his words yet somehow managing to stay composed. "Kira, I love you. More than anyone else I know, more than I probably should. And I know what I said hurt you, even if it is the truth. I know part of you wants to believe I'm lying, and I hope to Warautop that you didn't mean what you just said." He took a breath. "But I want to help you. I want to be there for you. And I want to know you feel the same way about me-" His eyes melted, soft and sincere, and yet guarded at the same time in case of rejection. "I want you to be my mate."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Fea smiled, "of course I do, Fellaree," she said kindly. "Shira, I will teach you of my knowledge as best I can, and I promise to give you the proper facts and to answer al questions honestly." she nodded honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Kira's ears flicked back at his first balling fit, and then her eyes instantly shot to him as he stated his desire. "Jay, you don't mean that," she said softly, slowly unraveling herself, "you can't, not after the way I've been." She stood and carried herself over to the male, her voice nearly alien to her own self, "I love you, Jay. I will be your mate." she said hushedly.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Jay smiled, looking at her, and licked her jawline. "I guess we should go tell...ask... Fellaree, huh?" He smiled at her, warmth spreding from his center out, and he felt like he could light up the forest with his happiness. His shy smile changed to grin, his tail wagging faster and faster. "And I do love you. Nothing you, or I, or anyone else did could stop that." He reassured her, his voice breaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 pm

||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| { F E L L A R E E } ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| |||

Fella smiled "Until Shira is a dull fledged Healer she shall be mentored by Feather, Lead Healer of the Green Wood Pack, Warautop I ask for you blessing upon this young apprentice!" The alphess howled the meeting to an end and the pack dispatched. Aree walked over to her brother who she hadn't talked to for months "Hello, Jay, and Kira, I congratulate you two, may you two have lots of pups that will grow up healthy and nourished and follow up as the pack's next generation" She said with a devilish smile as well as making it really awkward situation for the two, and to top it off she left at the second leaving them with the dropped of topic. Ree smirked and returned to the nursery before Kyo freaked out again. Even if Felle was alphess, it was abnormal if there were no pranks and hidden feuds between littermates.

||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| { You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit, My head is spinning, So blow me one last kiss } ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| ||| |||
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Zander looked at fellaree as she said that she loved kyo he felt like he didnt want her to like kyo but he couldnt do anything about it so he watched fell talk to feather and then do a short ceremony before kyo saw anything he then saw kalami he then smirked and trotted to the fe,le circling her "Well hello there kala" he said
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 am

(... fella.... they're not even in the clearing.... they're just outside it, but out of hearing distance.)

Fella: JUST GO WITH ITvudshvfye Meh... I don't feel like editing - 3-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next