Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Jay followed Kira into the nursery. His head almost brushed the cieling, so he lay down. "Er.... Ki?" He asked, his face flushed with shame.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Kane into camp with a huff. She sighed her stomach continued to ach. She looked at the rabbit suddenly not feeling hungry any more. With a sigh she tosse dyne hair into the kill like and walked to the healers den. "feather?" she asked stepping into the den and spotting the healer. "my stomach is bugging me again," she said with a smile. This who thug was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

..:::...:::.. { F E L L A R E E } ..:::...:::..

The white femme made her way to the nursery walking the long way around the group of wolves "The Hill, Moonhigh, You, Me, Talk, Important" She whispered in Zay's ear as she walked by him towards the suddenly wolf filled den. She gave a half smile to everyone as she sat down near the edge 'Oh Warautop.... What do I do? I know you know the truth... Please help me through this' She prayed biting her tongue as she asked for guidance from her.

..:::...:::.. { So I got my boots on, got the right 'mount of leather And I'm doing me up with a black color liner And I'm workin' my strut but I know it don't matter All we need in this world is some love } ..:::...:::..
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 am

Exxon's shortened tail swayed from side to side as she watched the commotion of the densite unfold. Setting her gaze towards the Nursery entrance, she noticed how many of her female packmates had entered the den, along with their lovers. Its nice that there's going to be new pups, but I just hope that they won't be born during the winter. The ash pigmented effeminate thought to her self as a cold gust of wind blew through her pelt, causing her to shiver a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 am

(sorry; need to get used to this)

Shira, unsure of what to do, just sat down where she was and swished her tail around as she observed the scene. She eventually lay down, and began licking her creamy-brown chest. When finsihed, she let her jade orbs wander around the camp, watching for someone to come up to her and talk.

::Founder's Note::
Shira, There are no one liners
in this RP, please come back
and edit his post, 3 lines min
Thank you, Have a nice day.

Last edited by Shira on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Ki smiled at Jay, "What's wrong?" she asked, unsure of why he looked so ashamed. The fae nudged him under his chin and lifted his eyes to her, "Jay, tell me," she said softly. The yellow female smiled reassuringly at the young male. "C'mon, speak up!" she said softly, yet insistantly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Feather looked at Kana, "it's 'cause you're pregnant, Eat some mint, kay?" she nodded once more at the mint. "Fellaree is pregnant. You need to help her through it," she said with nonchalance. The crimson fae smiled at Kana and nodded her head, looking at the fae's stomach, "you'll have a good time with those pups," she said softly.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Jay winced slightly. "I- I know who attacked you." He choked out, his cheeks still burning.. He couldn't bring himself to meet Kira's eyes. Would she believe him?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Kala groaned as Kyo dragged Ella away. "Gee. Thanks. Wasting my time, much," She muttered, and decided to do something productive. She sauntered over to the healer's den. "Hey, Feather, is there anything I can help with?" She asked, smiling at her and Kana. "Congrats, by the way."

Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm

The tan fae nodded and found the leaves quickly an took a mouthful. She swallowed them that tast made her breath feel all fresh. "she is?" Lana asked stunned with what Feather had tolled her. She nodded, "yeah I'll watch out for her... Gee she's awfully young," she shrugged it off and padded out of the den. "thanks Kala!" she calle over her shoulder as she existed the den. She walles across the clearing to her mate. "hey," she said licking his cheek and sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/100Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Still standing, the thin bodied female Lifted a hind limb to scratch at an itch behind her right ear. Snorting she lowered her paw to the ground once more, shaking out her pelt. Exxon still shivered lightly, it was already cold enough for her, and was still to become colder as Winter set in. Deciding she needed to warm up a bit she calls out. "Ay! Anyone want to go hunting with me, I'm sure all the unborne puplets would appreciate it muchly!"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Kira looked at Jay, "What did you say, my Feathered Friend?" she asked, the world spinning dizzyingly around her...... Her vision began to blur around the edges and she shook her head the rid herself of the feeling she holdng inside of her. "Jay, budday! I love you... Soooooo much... You can tell me ANYTHING." she giggled, steadying herself.

Last edited by Kira on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Jay slid himself beside her, supporting her on her way to the ground so that she wouldn't fall and injure herself. "It was Keli, Kira. I couldn't tell you. She was going to kill you. It was Keli." He sighed. "I can take care of you... protect you now, so I felt safe telling you... I'm so sorry."

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Kira's smile faded, her wave of dizziness gone, "You lie, Jay. You've broken your promise. You lied to me. Keli loves me, she's my sister. She would never do me any harm!" By now the golden fae was backing away from the young wolf and had nearly left the den. "I'm going to find her, and I'll prove to you that you're lying!" Ki spun and flew from the den, "Keli? Keli where are you, my loving, beloved sister I have news!" she barked worriedly, part of her wanted to believe Jay, and part of her was sure she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:43 pm

I don't lie..." Jay whispered. He followed her hesitantly, torn between wanting to give her space, and wanting to protect her. "Kira..." He half called, hoping she'd change her mind. He walked up to her warily. "I wouldn't lie about this. I promised not to, remember?"
(Um.... I don't remember the site being this strict on the first GWP, I liked that it was so relaxed. So... Yeah.)

::Founder's Note::

Sorry, but ON YOUR sites you make
a bigger deal when you make go "3
sentences please" because 3 sentences
is much longer then 3 lines, GWP is
supposed to be an intermediate RP
meaning two/three structured para-
graphs. The last site was not clean
and very off topic in places, we here
are trying to avoid that... Once again
I'm sorry if we upsetted you ~The Staff
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 am

Kira turned around, her fur bristeling. "What? You promised you'd never lie, and I promised the same. Keli wouldn't hurt me like this. She's my sister. She wouldn't try to kill me. Maybe it was you who tried to kill me and you're just trying to cover your tracks!" she snapped at him, instantly feeling a stone of guilt settle in her stomach. She turned, tears of sadness and embarrassment in her eyes.

The golden fae bolted through the forest, curling into a tiny ball of yellow in a concave. "Jay-- He Lied-- He... He broke his promise!" she sobbed into her fur. Her body grew rigid as spasmps went down her spine. Ki knew she was too weak for this, why had she run, why hadn't she gone back and cried to her mother? Kira blinked her eyes open, she knew why.

Beacuse Keli had attempted murder.

(I hope this is long enough!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Quote :
"Ay! Anyone want to go hunting with me, I'm sure all the unborne puplets would appreciate it muchly!"

Shira perked her ears, and looked over to the female who had called out. Ra-ra bounced over. "May I come hunting with you?" she asked, a hopeful gleam shimmering in her green eyes. She wagged her tail slightly as she awaited the lupa's answer.
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Exxon allowed her lips to peel back is a grin, as she looked over the lean, sorrel pelted she-wolf. "Of course!" Her stumpy tail wagged slightly as she replied. "But we should wait for atleast one more, we probably wouldn't even be able to take down a doe with just the two of us." The grey pelted female chuckled lightly as she noticed Shira had the same slender body type as herself.

Flopping onto her rump, she csll out to the pack once more, "Anyone else wanna get in on the action?" As she waited for a reply, she decided to chat a bit with her hunting partner. "So, what do ya think we should aim for?" She asked, turning back to Shira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Kalami turned, and walked over to Exxon hesitantly. "D'You mind if I join you?" The silver fae asked. "I haven't done much hunting in the past, but I'll try my best." She turned her head inquisitively, wondering if the sentinel had meant she wanted an experienced hunter.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Shira looked over at the silver she-wolf who had joined them. "Hey, you're a Healer, right?" she asked the fae. "If I can find out who the Lead Healer is, then I know who will be my mentor!" she thought excitedly. She squirmed at the idea that her training might start soon.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Kana sat back and watched her pack mates talk. Some of them were talking about going out and hunting. Kana remembered when she would have hopped up and joined them. She looked at her stomach and sighed. Right now that would probably not be the best idea. She looked around trying to find Fellaree. The two of them could have some bonding time. After all she was beta she should know her own Alphess. Kana didn't spot the young alpha any where so she decided it was best to just stay where she was. She slid into a laying position and just relaxed in the shade of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Feather walked over to the pup. "I am Lead Healer." She smiled at Shira.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 pm

"Cool! So if I want to be a Healer, you'll train me?" she asked. "Wow, I never thought I would ever see the day that I start training!" she thought. Her tail wagged, and she tried not to squirm around with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"Not at all, the more the merrier of course!" Exxon replied, dipping her head to the silver hued Healer. "And no worries, I'm sure you'll be fine." Rising to her paws once more, she attempted to shake the cold from her pelt, then glance over at Shira. Noticing Feather talking to her, she decided it would be best to let the two finish their conversation instead of inturupting.

Hmm....Meadows of Yuzuki or Nikoota Moors..The skinny female pondered, running her tongue along her lips. She was trying to choose a location where they could run freely, without the risks of running into any trees, or boulders.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 am

Feather smiled, "when you are of age." The Healer looked around, "who is your mother?" she asked quietly, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next