Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:54 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The alphess glared at Kira "I'm very sorry, please let Zander tend to your needs" She said apologizing for Kira's horrible behaviour. Fella helped the brute up and sent him towards Zander "Truly sorry, this doesn't usually happen" Elle then walked over towards Kira and Kyo. Her tone returned to a snarl "Kira! Your father was a gray!" The fae hissed, completely fed up with the yellow femme's actions "You are gray too! You may not look it! But on the inside your more gray then anyone here!!!" Howcould you insult someone by there colour?!? We are all the same here! All wolves! We aren't different!! You don't just insult you sister, this loner! You have insulted me!!! Between mine and Zay's blood, we are bond to have a gray pup! And who knows maybe she or he will be standing on that high rock ordering your Omega tail around!!! She snapped in her face. At one point Fella's only job was to find out who the attacker was.... Now, well she didn't even care. Fella would not tolerate this racism.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

(I'm really bored and I wanted something to happen... Also.... Legend is still chillin...)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 am

Kira turned quickly with a snarl, "and if my father were here, I would kill him right now. And I can't believe you mated with Zaylex, you had an affair between brothers. You'll have that weight to bear for the rest of your life." she grimaced. as Fella said that Kira was grey on the inside, "I am nothing like that insane rat! He's not my father! I have only brothers and a mother. I haven't a father to love me, I never have. Fellaree, understand this." the golden fae neared the Alphess so that her muzzle was by her ear and whispered so only the white fae could hear. "I you call me grey again, something horrid may happen to this pack. Remember the stories of the Evil Pack? We may, oh, I don't know, have a sequel to that story." With that, Kira swung her head away and growled once more as she past the grey male.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

Kevyan glared at the yellow female heading towards the red brute wo the alphness said was 'Zander' he then growled slightly 'Whats her problem?' he thought
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 am

Zander glared at kira "Kira thats enough stop this nonsense now!" he with a growl. He then looked at fellaree walking up to her "Fell go ill take care of this and its not good for your pups and for yourself to be so stressed out" he said looking back at kira.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Fellaree had nothing else to say. She stared off into space, ignoring zander. Small fragments of memory, not her own, but her mothers... A single small tear dripped from her face. "At least you have a mother, one who loves you, and stays by your side when you need her, one who cares for you..." She muttered under her breath "At least you knew your father. Or at least met him, talked to him, heard him, saw him, touched him, smelt him!" Elle said harder, choking on words in the back of her throat "I know he loved you! Somewhere! Convel was great! Just like I may not love Zaylex, but I will love his pups!" Fella's emotions were no mixed between angry and sad "I will never understand! All you say is that you only have your mother and your brothers! I don't have a mother! I don't have a father! I had to send my own brother away!"

"Kalami is leaving! My sister! And Jay? All he wanted was you! You have barely said a word to him since that day! It hurts for him to look at you like this! He feels as if he was unable to make you happy! He has already talked to me about it! He will be leaving with Kala" Fella refused to let Kira win this "Your anger is shutting out your loved ones! And fine, I know it is wrong, but I don't regret mating with Zaylex! He is a great wolf and I'm proud to be having his pups! ...They are all I have left! They are my only family!" The queen snapped.

Fellaree then remembered the last thing she had said her. "And how would you do that? What are you mad? How do you think that would work? You recruit some loners around the territory? You can't do that! You could kill 'Your only family'" She growled quoting her "What would that accomplish? You want war? You can't just single out grey's!" The alphess hissed "I'm sorry you don't have your father, and technically it wasn't Convel's fault, it was my mother's, but I won't let you be angry at her, if you need someone to be angry at, let it be me! I will not let you harm these innocent wolves! And if you must, it will be over my dead body!!" Laree barked. Fella never before had been so angry, her tail was raised and ears pinned in a slightly uncomfortable way. She stood there with dominance.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Last edited by Fellaree on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Kira shook her head and ignored the Alphas. She walked directly to Jay and looked at him. Her eyes instantly softened and she knew what she was going to do. "Jay, Keli won't stop me now. I'm going to find Ordareesa and Convel. I want to live with them, I'm being torn apart. I will always love you and I understand if you don't want to come." she licked his cheek once, gave a vicious snarl to her alphas, looked sadly at her brothers and mother, and took off at a lope towards the outskirts of the territory. Kira slowed down near the edges of the territory and sat under a thick bush. The fae choked out a sob and began to cry. She cried until the sun set and until the moon was high.

When the first light of the sun began to rise. Kira howled, long, loud, and melodic. the howl was answered by Vince. She hadn't seen the brown wolf in ages, not around the pack or the territory. Where had he gone? The fae opened her eyes and lowered her head to see a well muscled, large brown male walking towards her. Her eyes lit up for a moment as she recognized her mentor and uncle. She ran to him and buried her muzzle in his thick sohulder fur. She breathed in expecting his familiar scent but it didn't seem to belong on his fur. She looked up and it was a different wolf, he was brown, but also made of mist. Fear built in the young fae's eyes as she realized what was happening. "Am I to be taken by you to the goddess?" she asked quietly, terrified of death.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:08 pm

"Leave, see if I care" Jay muttered under his breath "Come on Kala" He muttered to his sister. The black sentinel walked over to the grey male that Kira threatened "Please ecuse her, she is gone now and I don't think she is planning on coming back, I do hope you decided to stay"Jay said with a smile and walked out of camp followed by his sister, Kala. "Goodbye Fellaree, we will miss you. Good luck"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Fellaree knew there was more to his goodbye then he was simply leaving. "Goodybye" She whispered 'and may you have a safe trip to the Valley of the Stars ' she finished in her head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Kala followed her brother away from the camp "Jay... Are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Jay looked at his sister "Please Kalami" He said using her full name "Do it" He said with a half smile and sad eyes 'Where did I go wrong? I thought I was going to die along side my beloved... My Kira....'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Kala looked at her brother and sighed. She closed her eyes for a second. The silver fae's eyes flickered open, Kala stepped towards him silently and gave a sharp blow to his neck, seconds later she bit strait into his windpipe quickly ending his life. "You know... It is said our auntie, Kala, died this very way, perhaps in this very spot..." She mumbled looking around at the small clearing.

Lycos Forest > Tear's Graveyard
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Zander sighed as he watched jay and kala walk away "Oh Ree..." he said looking at the white fea his gaze then turned to kira who was leaving "The old leaves...and the new comes in" he said refering fellaree's pups when said 'the new comes in and the new members.
Back to top Go down
Takoda

Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Koda shivered and he looked at Kira, "Yes, Kira. I have come to free you from your earthbound pain." he smiled gently at the younger wolf. "I died a painful way, with poison in my veins. You will not, Kira. You will sleep and when you wake, you will be free. Free from guilt, free from hate, and free from all the pain you feel right now." He smiled and touched her head with his nose, "now sleep." he whispered and the fae fell to the earth gracefully. He smiled as her spirit flashed in a ball of light until growing brighter and becoming the soul of a wolf. "Welcome to freedom, Kira." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Valtameri

Lycos Forest - Page 13 Brown_10

Valtameri watched all that happened. The golden female who had seemed entranced by him ran away, as did her ex-lover and his sister. The tan wolf fell down with a pang of emotion and pain, forcing his paws to at least not get in his way as his body froze and numbed. He felt another pang, and his ears pulled backwards instinctively as another pulse of pain ran through his body. The brute lay there shivering for a moment as he resumed control of his body. This happened to him when a wolf died, and he hated it. The male hated looking weak. When someone died near to him in the territory, he felt it. So far Valti was the only shaman who he knew who had this... power? He shuddered again and shook his head as he got up, trying to shake the feeling of numb.

"Two of the wolves are dead," he spoke to the alpha- Fellaree -as he passed her, onto a platform of rock on the far side of the den area.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Zander looked at the brown brute "The two are dead?" He said realizing that jay and Kayla died pretty fast for it to be natural.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Valtameri

"It might have been Kira and Jay, Kira and Kalami, or Jay and Kalami. I don't know. I just know that two of them are dead." Valtameri looked at the red male who called himself alpha. For an alpha, he didn't seem to do much. Until he proved himself to actually be a good alpha, Valtameri would consider him a warrior, but not alpha.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Kira smiled at Koda, "Takoda, I thank you for my freedom, but I wish to remain on earth as my main suit. I will join you at times in the Valley, but majority of my spiritual life will be held on earth." she nodded, licked the male's cheek, and turned. She felt herself walking though she was a few inches off the ground. When the fae arrived at the camp, she knew that only one wolf would see her. Valtameri. She walked to him instantly. "Hello, Shaman, I have chosen to walk earthbound for most of my time. I wish to aid you in whatever you are in need of." she smiled warmly, knowing that she looked the same age as him now.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Valtameri

Walk with me. the tan male requested. She had looked much younger and much more haggard when he had first seen her. Now, the yellow wolf looked airy and happy and flirty. Valtameri smiled, a smile half way between a smirk and a genuine smile and he stood and started padding to the entrance of camp.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am

Kira smiled, "What is your name?" she asked, floating beside him happily. Takoda had been right, all of her guilt had been left behind with her life. She sighed and let the last feelings of anger from the pack fall off of her.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Kenny stood up walking to a black male "Hey wanna go hunt?" he said flicking his tail looking at the white fea then at the male.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Zaylex shrugged. "Sure," he agreed, walking off to the hunting territory while he listened to the brute talk quietly to him.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 pm

"man that yellow female was crazy i mean she was yelling at me for no reason and i heard she died looks like she had a reason to die" Kenny said with a smirk chuckling slightly walking towards the hunting grounds "And that white fea..." he said thinking what to say about her.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Zaylex forced the rumbling in his chest to stop at the brute insulting his sister. "What about the white girl?" he asked casually, waiting for a reason to get angry.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:08 pm

"She's a who..." The grey male cut himself off to say something better "I ean who gets pregaunt at a young age she might be an idiot for getting pregaunt at a young age" he said flciking his tail once again before smirking looking a the black male "Your know what i mean? i wonder who got her preguant too he must be an idiot too" he said
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Zaylex only barely resisted tackling the brute for saying such words against him, let alone Fellaree. "Kenvyan, why don't you and I go to a place where they have some great hunting? I know we will make a much better catch there." Without waiting, he led the way. It was a good ways away, allowing Zaylex's blood to boil further as Kenvy continued to talk crap about Kira and Fella. As soon as they got far out of the territory around camp, Zaylex leapt on the grey male. "You talk crap about my sister, then about me, then you call the wolf of my dreams a whore! I should rip you apart limb from limb!!" Zay snarled, biting at the grey wolf's belly, ignoring the struggle he got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next