Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Jay smiled "Sure why not, not like I'm doing anything" The brute got up and headed towards Kyo "I'm going for Kala" He reported. Jay had not even been phased by the slightest by the pack drama that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 pm

(So sorry for not posting sooner.....I felt sick.....)

Shira looked around for a leaf, and spotted a somewhat withered one outside, and ran out and snatched it. The brown-hued she-wolf then spat out the chewed up herbs on the leaf, and shoved them towards Feather. "There are the herbs...." she announced quietly, giving her left ear a flick. "Um.....what now?" she inquired, her jade orbs darting around the area. "I wish I could go find out where the howl came from!" she thought urgently. "Maybe this time I could actually land a blow!" her mind said, and she squirmed a little.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:36 pm

The grey and white brute climbed up a nearby tree to watch down on the group of wolves to see a brown pup,a white female and a orange fea. The male slowly crept onto one of the tree's branches watching the pack sliently.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm

The yellow fae trotted over to her brother once she heard the word 'patrol' and she smiled. The scar on her neck showed easily through her fur and the breeze reminded her of her incident with Keli. "Hey guys, do you think I could come? I'm trying to get back into shape since my own stupid sister tried to kill me and made the wolf she loved lie for her." She forced a clearly false smile to top off her short rant and waited for approval.

(FAILURE)
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Valtameri

The tan adolescent watched them for a moment before walking out into the light. He thrust his ears forward, alert, listening for any growls or claws digging into dirt. "I am Valtameri. I want to join," he said in an expressionless voice, saying as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Kira instantly looked at the brown male. He looked about her age and surprisingly handsome. "Um, hey, I'm Kira. I guess I can take you to our Alpha, She's in the medicine den having a check up done, but if you wait with me I can tell you a bit about the pack." She turned to Kyo and shrugged, "nevermind, I will chill here with uh... This guy." she nodded at the brute and smiled, sitting down to wait for Fellaree to exit the den.
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Valtameri

Valta looked at the golden fae as she gave him a warm smile, to which he returned with a cold stare. He padded with her to the den with a scent of plants wafting out. Valtameri could already smell it well, due to his strong senses, but inhaled deeply to revive his nose with his favorite scent, closing his eyes at the mouthwatering scent of basil, thyme, mint, and other herbs.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Ya, go ahead, just bring some complete stranger into the medicine den with your pregnant alphess is just laying vulnerably. Look at Kira I don't think she would even flinch if he just jumped and attacked me right now, she would be thinking about how beautiful he is or whatever The white femme was much more on edge without Zay and Kyo always right by. Ask Zander, he is in charge right now... It will be good practice Spite what she had just thought he looked harmless enough. Fella turned away shooing the brown brute out of the den.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Valtameri

Valtameri

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Valtameri
Valta looked at the pregnant fae."I am not a regular wolf. I have a connection with the Valley of the Stars."He figured it would be best if she was the one deciding what to do with her, but if she wanted to send him to a brand new alpha who apparently needed practice, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Kenvyan watched as more wolves came into view a yellow female and a brown male he then spotted the white female who said she was the alphess. The grey and white brute wached the trio as they chatted among themselves waiting for the correct time to reveal himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Zay turned to see a stranger male in the same den as a weak Fellaree. Without thinking, he raced inside, shoving the male out of his way and turning around again to face the male, growling. He noticed his sister beside him and flexed his claws. "Why is he here, Kira? You know she is weak at the moment, it is a bad situation waiting to happen without Zander, Kyo, or I in here," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Zander saw the group of wolves where fellaree was at he then rushed to the area worried on the fact that fellaree was too weak "What is going on here fell is too weak to be taking alpha duty but i'm here now so state whats happeing." he said looking at kira and the brown male next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 am

Fella stared at everyone blank faced "Guys!" She barked. Silence filled then den. Laree sighed "Thankyou..." The alphess breathed in the silence for a second "So... The Valley of the Stars guide you..." She started "You can stay... If you do this one test. What and where is the most spiritually connected place in our territory" This was completely un-mandatory but it seemed gun enough. Laree decided this was going to be a new tradition. "Now be gone, talk to me when you think you have the answer. If this task is to difficult either a, you aren't a shaman or b, you don't have a real drive to join this pack" She said looking the brute over and then nudging the crowd out then den.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am

Kenvyan jumped down from the tree towards the yellow female,brown brute and two other males "Hi there" he said his pale green eyes on the yellow female
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 am

Kira was startled and she looked at Zay, "Goddess, Zay, chill ur paws! I got it! Holy grass guys. Seriously, I wouldn't let anything happen to our Alphess." She turned around as the grey and white male hopped down and she snarled, everything blanking out. Her ears were pinned and fear pulsated through her. She knew that this male wasn't posing a threat, but everything around her blurred and silenced until she was back in the small clearing with Jay, Keli, and herself. "Jay, get behind me," she whispered, her tail raised and she barked at the grey wolf. "What?" she snapped, her fur lifting. "What do you want? You can't do anything. You're gonna tell Ordareesa that I'm leaving? Do it! You already tried to kill me once. Do it again! I'm ready this time." she snarled, advancing at the grey. The only thing she picked up was the dominant colour in the wolf's fur and she didn't trust it at all. Anything that touched her she would rip, tear and claw until it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 am

Zander growled at kira "Kira calm down! If he attacks obviously I'll attack him so just calm down" he said glaring at the yellow female then at the grey and white male.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 am

Kira hardly heard Zander, she thought it was Jay and she snapped behind her, "Jay, you aren't strong enough, I will die before I let her touch you." turning back to the grey wolf. "Leave, Keli! I don't want either of us to get hurt! You're my sister and I don't want to attack you but you're making it hard not too! Get out of here and let me go in peace!" she snapped, the fae shook her head. She knew that this wolf wasn't Keli, why was she saying her name and acting like she was. The golden fae couldn't shake the fear and hate from her body as she neared the grey wolf, only this time it wasn't her actions. It was her mind forcing her against her will.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 am

Kenvyan stared at the yellow female "First of all I'm not a girl and second of all if I wanted to attack I would just come up to you" he said with a snort looking at the yellow fea.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Kira advanced further, her ivory fangs showing through parted lips. "I'm aware of what you are, but you're no different. You could be playing me like my sister. Waiting, plotting, preparing to strike, to finish her failed job. You look like her. Why wouldn't you act like her?!" she snapped, lunging at the male and missing his muzzle by mere centimetres.
Back to top Go down
Kenvyan

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 am

Kenvyan was now getting annoyed at the yellow female growling at her tackling the female growling in her face in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Fellaree sat down in the medicine den, waiting to see if Kira would smarten up. The white fae's claws dug into the soft earth tying to hold herself down and not get involved. That is it!'' When Feather looked away the herbs for a second Fella jumped out of the den and stepped towards Kira with a glare. "Kira enough!" She barked her tail raised and ears pointed "and You, follow Zander" She said pointing to the brute. The alphess said still growling slightly. Ella waited a second "Now!"

Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Shira perked her ears as two new males appeared. She glanced at the gray brute, then back to the brown one. She took a deep breath and controlled herself, no matter how much she wanted to kick these wolves' butts for snapping at her packmates, she forced herself to sit there calmly. Or at least somewhat calmly. Her hackles were slightly raised, and once she snarled, but didn't make a move towards either of them. "Why so many new members?" she asked herself quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Kalami walked up the apprentice "Winter is approaching, it's not safe to be alone during the cold seasons" She said faintly to the brown femme.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Ra-ra clamed down to an extent as Kalami padded up to her and explained. "True; you have a point" she admitted, and looked down at her paws, which she shuffled around. "Well.....what now?" she queried, searching for a subject.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Kira threw the grey brute with all her might, so that he landed on his side on the soft earth. "All of you are the same. You can't trust greys. They're full of hate and agression. I will never trust another one of their kind." she said harshly. She looked angrily at Fellaree and turned back. "I'm going with Kyo." the yellow fae went and caught up with her brother after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next