Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Kyo turned and smiled at Amatis, "Amatis, good to see you out and about." he nosed Asa's chest, causing her to giggle. "Hello beautiful." he cooed. Turning back to the scene he viewed Ordareesa carrying Zander's corpse. She was bleeding heavily from her shoulder and Zander was dead. He could tell. He walked slowly to Fellaree's side, his steps dragging at seeing his former mate so crushed. "Fellaree, I vow to find these bears and avenge him for you." he whispered, the unspoken words of his undying love for her hanging in the air between them.

Ky lowered his head for a moment before closing his eyes and howling. Kenzo picked up and threw his head back in a mournful, high pitched wail and Feather's melodic voice joined in. He held the note of death for a long while before allowing himself to silence. He looked at the Alphess and whispered so that only she could hear, "this is how I felt when I lost you, my love." and walked away to his pups, taking them both from Amatis and sitting, watching his mother work on the body.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree closed her eyes and opened them again, her tears fell to the edge of her eyes and she cried no no more. "We will stay and fight. We will avenge Zander. This bears will not get it their way!" She exclaimed, mainly to herself but loud enough that everyone heard. Fella shooked her head and breathed out. Her face completely expressionless. She looked at Zaylex. "Thanks... I know... I should know better" She whispered. "Kyo, will train all wolves ledgeble to fight" She held her head higher then she had before "I trust you can do that?" She asked. "Okay, it's settled. For the time being we need to prepare. I want a hunting patrol sent out, don't split up. Also stay away from the river!"

Ella looked around and spotted Ordareesa "You don't have to go on them but I would like you to arrange them" She said ordering her mother which felt weird. Fairly proud herself she nodded and looked over at Kyo who was heading towards her. Fellaree listened as he whispered in her ear. Her eyes flung open. She wanted to cry again but held it in after looking back at Zay. She turned after he left and looked at Zay. Had she really hurt all these males? Ordareesa even warned her but she didn't listen.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm

₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 21 11282610₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆

Zaylex looked at her, could see how distressed she was after Kyo came over and talked to her. "Are you ok? What did he say to you?" Zaylex asked, concern obvious in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Ky stood and nodded as Fellaree told him of his duties. His eyes were pools of heartbreak and sadness but he straightened nonetheless and looked down at his adopted pups. "Pups, why don't you go and play back in the den, or with Fellaree's pups?" he suggested lightly and watched as his children ran and began bouncing about with the Alphess's children, only Asa hesitated off to the side. Ky shook his head slightly and watched as she moved in until she too was bouncing about with the other pups, though she seemed concentrated on Lexdin. He shrugged it off and looked back at Fellaree who was staring at Zaylex, though he knew she could tell he was looking.
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { N E V A N K O } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕

Nevan huffed. "I don't know... When I was younger... Before I met you... I used to watch you and your litter-mates... I always admired Kyo... I thought he was so cool and stong. Especially when he became alpha... But... No... I didn't really like being a warrior. I would have rather stuck something more... I don't know... But maybe a healer. Or a delta. Of course I've always wanted to be a Shaman but that's a pups dream. You an't just be that" He replied.

≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕ { So when you gonna let me? When you gonna let me out? Out. And if you know, How do you get up from an all time low } ≔≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≕
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Angeline approched a group pf qolves with a small smile "Vell hello zere may i ask to join zis pack" she said in her sweetest voice she had and looked at the dead red male and tilted her head q bot.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:16 pm

₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆Lycos Forest - Page 21 Silver10₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆₪∆

The grey femme looked at him, interest in her amber irises. "Ah. I admired my father so much, I wanted to be as fast and fierce as him. And no one ever told me that I would be too small to be good, I think Amatis- she was my mentor, mind you -knew... but she just went along with it. But, fate would have it that we trained in the same rank, aye?" Keli nodded. Both she and Nevanko had come of wolf 'royalty'. Nevanko more so, while Keli's ancestry was more well-known. Her father was one of the best warriors in the land, so fierce and large, he was a tank, yet he was limber and fast as a hunter. Nevanko's parents were both alphas, both of royal lineage. While if Keli hadn't had such a good warrior as her father, she would not have been allowed to be a fighter. Her build simply would have directed the rank. And Nevanko- even though he had only wanted to be warrior for a dream of a pup, his mother had probably realized it, and allowed him it all the same. Nevanko had always been gentle and kind, shy as a pup. Again, not the personality a warrior needed. But both adolescents had a strong lineage, and were allowed ranks they shouldn't have had.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree watched as Kyo let his pups play. Amatis seemed to eying her two so she knew they wouldn't get a chance to run off. Seeing the female watch over made her feel better so she nudged her pups over. Lexdin growled playfully and was the first to jump from his mother's grasp, Laree and Kenji walked beside eachother not really to appealed of the idea of play "Come on you two, it's like Lexi stole all your energy" After that the two waddled to the other putting on a smile. This made Fella smile too. She sighed finally free. She looked at Zay, but she could feel Kyo stare burn the back of her head. "He... Said... Nothing. Just that the pups she start playing together and stuff" She said witha slight smile.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

Kira followed the two wolves home, she saw Ordareesa kill Zander and she had directed Zander's soul upwards. She followed the body and watched Reesa cut her leg, this was a desperate fae. Kira noticed with a harsh thought. She floated down to stand unseen amongst the wolves. The Shamans could not see a spirit if the spirit did not want to be seen, and so Kira did not want to be seen and remained that way, listening and watching.
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:07 am

Angeline glared at ressa thinking she was the white wolf she saw in her vision but decided to keep to herself. The brown she wolf then sat and went on tjinking about her vision.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 am

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Ordare14

Ree looked at Angeline. She had joined not to much before Zander did, although, being a Shaman she did't have to many interactions with the others. Reesa gave her a short glare as she notice the sae's eyes had skimmed her. Not wanting any medical attention from Feather, and hoping Zay would get Fellaree to like him, she ignored her... Cut... And walked over. She gave a confused look to the Shaman "Is something the matter?" She asked in an innocent and confused tone, throwing off anyone. 'No one can know... Half of the pack here probably wouldn't care after seeing how he lead and treated Fellaree but I can't afford to be kicked out yet' She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 am

Angel stared at ressa who approached her Same yellow eyes as in my vision she thought with a soft huff. "Velll if zere is somezing you need to tell me zen no" she said looking at ressa then at her cut "vouldnt you vant to be treated?"
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:31 am

Lycos Forest - Page 21 Ordare14

Ree wondered if the fae had ever noticed when Reesa traveled in her dreams to meet Zay. She didn't think so but wasn't sure. "Well..." She started not sure if the fae had witnessed the scene where she had left with Convel "The healers seem busy... And I have a patrol I have to assemble" She smiled "And...No, there isn't anythi-... No it's just nice to see you and the pack now that I'm back.. I just wish when I came the pack wasn't in such a mess" She smiled politely, something she had learned to be good at, and and started to walk away slightly. 'I like her accent' She thought. Which was true.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am

"Ok zen" Angeline said in a sigh laying down on her belly. She then yawned and scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Feather finished with Zander, making the male look asleep and covering the scent of blood and bear with thyme and rose. Then she moved to her herbs again, luckily they were fully stocked and so she was no where near running out. Her sunset pelt brushed past the other wolves as she made her way to the clefts in the rocks. The fae plucked some cobweb from one shelf and moved on to another, pulling out a few leaves of marigold. She chewed them up and rubbed them onto Ordareesa's cuts before she could complain. "Funny how a bear killed Zander and hardly damaged you," she hissed so that only the white female could hear. Once she had patted on the cobwebs, she turned to the wolves. "I am going to fetch some herbs, I shouldn't be long. Goodbye, I will come back with as much as I can." she announced and trotted to the exit of the camp and out without hesitation.
After a shortwalk Feather came across Keli and Nevanko. "Hello," she said calmly, "I am just going to collect herbs, would one of you like to join me? I suggest the other go back to camp, help is needed in preparation for battle." she said, forcing kindness into her tone. "Keli, why don't you come with me, Nevanko, it would be nice of you to go back and help, your mother is back, not sure if you knew." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 pm

(Don't care bout coloring/posting fancy)

Keli looked at her mother who had disowned her with caution in her eyes. "...Sure..." Keli ageed, turning back to lick her mate on the cheek. "Good luck, I suppose, with the pack," the silver fae whispered worriedly to him. She then followed Fea out of the area to find herbs.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Feather watched as Keli walked along, the same movements of Feather. They were still related by blood, even though they were not family. "Keli, I have something to tell you and you won't like it." she said softly Feather walked beside the fae now, her eyes scanning the earth for cobwebs or the familiar glint of gold marigolds. She spotted a hollow log and swept her paw around inside, wrapping the cobwebs around her leg, she pushed them up so they wouldn't get dirty and kept walking. She eventually came to the small clearing that was ined with marigold and began picking the plants. After she had pulled nearly fifteen, which could treat the whole pack from bear wounds, she sat and looked at Keli. "Convel died, my dear. He was ill and it was too strong for him. I did not know and so I could not help him. I'm sorry." her voice was steady but sadness filled her eyes as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Keli stopped, blood running cold. "Dad's... dead...?" Convel had been her idol, and even after he left, Keli still felt an extreme want to be like him, to be that brave and strong. The fae felt tears pooling in the corners of her eyes, but she sniffed and wiped her paw over her eyes to remove any tears. She wouldn't show her weaknesses to this female who cared so little about her as a daughter. "So what? He left. Why do you think I would care?" Keli growled, putting on a brave face, at least until they went back to her den and she could mourn her father in privacy.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Feather didn't smile, she didn't frown, her face stayed neutral, "you looked up to him, Keli. We both loved him. I know you are displeased with me, but I want to be your friend. Kira is dead too and so is Tai, you, Kyo and Zay are all I've got. If you want to be part of our family again, there is an opening and you're welcome to fill it." she smiled softly and felt a tear slide down her cheek as she gathered her herbs. "Think about it, please," she suggested lightly, picking up her Thyme and Marigold she checked to make sure the cobweb was secure around her leg and started back to camp. "You can walk with me or ahead of me, but I don't want you behind me. The bears just killed Zander and I don't want the same happening to you." she said, the sadness still covering her words.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 pm

"Yea, cause you would like an omega as a daughter oh, so much. I'm happy with Nevanko. We live a peaceful life. I don't plan on leaving that for a family who doesn't want me any time soon," Keli growled, angrily trailing alongside her mother.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Feather sighed, "Keli I'm sorry that I acted the way I did, but you did try to kill another daughter of mine, in my defense. I don't care what rank you are Keli, I just care that you're happy." she said softly, through the herbs. The female looked at her daughter and saw Convel in her pelt and build, but herself in her movements. "You're the perfect mix of your father and I." she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Keli looked at her pointedly. "Kira died anyways. She was trying to abandon the pack!" The silvery fae yelped. her sister ahd been leaving the pack, running away from a troublesome life.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Feather looked at Keli. "She talked to me about it while we were moving here. She said she missed dad and wanted to stay with him, get advice on starting her own pack with Jay, are you telling me that she lied?" the mother looked very hurt, though she was starting to believe that Keli thought there was some justice in her actions that day.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:09 pm

"She was running away! If there was any right to her leaving, she never explained it to me! And Jay, he just happened to be following her!" Keli snarled. In her mind, she was in the right. Kira had just been trying to leave the pack on their own, in Keli's mind, as she had never gotten any explanation.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Feather nodded, "alright Keli. I can see your reasoning in attacking her. She also attacked you first, I heard." the female nodded slowly, finally comprehending the grey fae's words. "Would you like to come back and help me with my herbs? Kyo is lead warrior now and he needs to train everybody, maybe you could have some brother-sister bonding time or something like that while he's training you." she suggested, the fae wanted Keli back in the family, but if that wasn't going ton happen, she at least wanted her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next