Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 am

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fellaree looked up at him with sparkly eyes "No Zay... I only liked Zander so I could hide these feeling I have for you... No matter how many times you said you loved me I wouldn't be able to live on with rejection.." She said fully meaning it and fully telling the truth. She curled up closer so she could see or smell anything but him.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 am

Zaylex wrapped a paw and his tail around her, holding the fae he had loved since an apprentice close to him. "Fellaree Zenlette. I love you more than myself. I have loved you longer than I remember. I promise to protect you and serve you for all my life even if you leave me. Will you be my mate?" He asked, smiling, eyes full of worry and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 am

Fellaree tried to hide a small squeal of happyness, but failed "Yes.. Yes I will" she said licking him again "I'm sorry... But you can't be alpha though" She said quickly hoping that he wound't be angry or ofended she quickly added "But we will still sleep togeather and everything. Raise or pups together. Kyo is going to be alpha... He is a great leader... Zander wasn't the best and I just want the best for the pack rightnow" She said withe a smile.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 am

'Zander was an idiotic, overly angry, oblivious, lazy leader...' Zaylex thought to himself. "If you have feeling for my brother, please... tell me now. Other than that... I have no problems with Kyo as leader. He is smart and strong." Zaylex did mind somewhat, but it was indeed best for the pack. "Do you plan on hiding our relationship from the pack?"
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 am

Fella thought about it "No. Nothing for Kyo. That's a lie, I do have feeling for Kyo but not this kind. He is a good friend. I think I ruined that friendship and I plan on getting it back. Nothing more" She said honestly "Plus, I think Amatis and him have a thing going on" She smirked happy that he was over the whole thing. Or atleast some of it. "No... No more lies no more hiding. I love you and everyone should know so I can remind them to keep their paws off" She grinned.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 am

Zaylex affection ally licked her shoulder. "I've been waiting so long to have you to myself, I don't think I could take it if my brother and you were with each other again. So what do we do? Obviously there will be an announcement for Kyo becoming alpha, but will we make an announcement about you and I, so that Angeline and Kymera don't go to flirt with me, and every male in the pack doesn't go after you?" Zay asked. He was still in beta mode, thinking of announcements and patrols, not quite used to talking with a mate. It was still the voice he used when thinking of the pack, and how best to take care of it, but Zay would need to learn to switch between.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 am

Fella didn't want to pull away but she knew she had to "Just a second... I will be quick" Instead of going to the rock she normally went to, to speak, she jumped onto a close den "Attention!" She called. "I know we all mourn over our late alpha" Which wasn't actually true. "... As a young alphess, I will need a partner to lead with me. Kyo, You are going to be the pack's alpha again" She said brightly "Zaylex is to stay beta and be my mate... Amatis you are the pack's new Lead Warrior, though Kyo will still teach the pack how to fight the bears" She looked around for anything else to add. "Pup reconition" She annouced. Everyone like this annocement. As these wolves would be the future of the pack. She looked at Kyo who was walking up with his two "Pack, meet Kenzo and Asa, son and daughter of Amatis and Kyo... And these three. Kenji, Lexdin" She said pointing to the two and then having Laree sit in the front "and Lareeko, our heir. Thank you" She said wrpping up and all the wolves dispanded. Kyo walked away with his Asa and Kenzo and carried them to Amatis. Ella jumped down from the den followed by three little pups. She sat down beside her mate and wrapped her tail around their pups.

Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 am

Zaylex stood and walked to the edge of the den, grinning at Fella as she returned with their pups. "You still manage to lead a pack even under stress. God I'm lucky," Zay said, letting the pups bat at his black tail playfully, Lexdin still the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Amatis

Amatis

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 am

[--Amatis--]
(So...... well, I'm back. Hi. I suppose I owe everyone an apology, I had an extremelly busy first term... so... yeah.)
Amatis raised her head, waking suddenly from her reverie as Ordareesa spoke. She looked around, frantically searching for the pups. She sighed in relief when she realized they were right beside her, in Kyo's capable paws. She smiled at him, relaxing the terrified, anxious stance she had assumed when she had realized that they were not in her immediate care. Amatis quickly checked over their appearances. 'Presentable,' She thought. 'Though how that get mud on them in thirty seconds I'll never know.' She sighed softly, returning to her initial sense of relief that they were still by her side. 'I'm going to have to get used to not having them with me,' She thought, 'I suppose they'll be apprentices, and then full members soon enough.' She sat up, flexing her shoulders. The frame that had once been strong and muscular were now lean and frail, making Amatis look much older than her two years. She snorted. 'I could be mistaken for Kyo's grandmother.' Maddie stood. "I'm going to go... hunt. Or something. I need to move... Will you be alright with these two silly geese," She teased the pups gently, "For a while?" There was something distant in her voice that even she would not be able to put voice to. She couldn't explain the sense of wanderlust. She licked the top of the pup's heads. "I'm so proud of you, Asa, Kenzo. Both of you." She didn't want to leave, at least not permanently, she just needed to move. To feel the ground race between her feet. Her bones weren't old as they seemed and somewhere deep in her subconscious she had recovered the will to be strong and to help the pack. To live.
(sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors, i'm posting from my phone.)
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Kyo smiled, "Of course I will," glad that the fae was speaking to him normally, she seemed to have been out of it since the pups had been adopted by them but she was acting normal now. He nudged the pups into a sitting position and they smiled. "I'm proud of you both, you'll make fine pack members." He nudged Amatis happily and spoke his congratulations, then walked up to Fellaree. "I'm honored, again." he added. The male's eyes met those of the pack and he spotted Ordareesa speaking with an unknown brown brute. "I'll go check with that, you go relax with your pups, and watch mine too if you can." he murmured. The male walked strongly to the newcomer and spoke. "Who are you and what is your business here?" he asked, his tone not threatening, but not friendly either.
Back to top Go down
Angeline

Angeline

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Angel huffed, "Silly Zem zinking that I will take zaylex away he isn't very..attractive in my book" She said. And with that she stood up and yawned padding off to explore the territory.
Back to top Go down
Nukpana

Nukpana

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 pm

The male bowed, "congratulations on being appointed." he said respectfully, "My name is Nukpana and I come here in peace, to join a pack who shall not judge my scars." he opened his eyes calmly and looked at the white fae he had been speaking to, "That is a very beautiful name, Reesa." he said with a smile. He looked at the orange male, "May I stay?" he questioned patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Ky hesitated on accepting the male but spotted his mother nodding her approval of him, even though he was flirting with Ordareesa. "Yes, you may stay. But you must stay awake this night and guard the pack. What rank would you best suit?" the male responded with another final question.
Back to top Go down
Nukpana

Nukpana

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 pm

His fur shook and he answered, "I am good at most things, I would hold Sentinel in other packs. I shall stay guard tonight and the next if it will allow me to stay." he said, smiling at Ordareesa. Nukpana shook his fur again, small amounts of dust escaped and he smiled as his skin began to breathe. "This is a lovely pack. What might it's name be?" he asked the male, trying to keep a friendly conversation, though it was open for any wolf to answer.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Feather walked to her son and smiled, "congratulations," she did not meet the eyes of the male who stood before her though she did answer his question. "This is the Green Wood Pack, I bid you welcome, from the Lead Healer." she nodded and smiled at Kyo once more. "You were born to rule, my dear." she licked his head and trotted back to her den, feeling her face burn under her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 am

Ky smiled and nodded slowly in response to his mother congrats. "Thanks mom," he said happily, "it's good to be back." his smile brightened his eyes and he looked at Nukpana, "welcome to the pack," he said happily and trotted away to the Alpha's den again. He had slept there before, proud and strong. Ky repeated his actions and sat in the den, quietly awaiting the arrival of his pups. The squealing balls of fluff and joy bundled themselves into the den, shrieking about they were Alpha's pups. Kyo laughed fullheartedly like he hadn't since Fellaree had taken his place of Alpha and given it to Zander.
Back to top Go down
Nukpana

Nukpana

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 am

Nukpana nodded his thnks and turned back to Ordareesa as the orange male walked away. "So, how long have you been a part of this pack?" he asked smoothly, his voice flowing through the air like a calm river with an italian accent. The male took in the features of the white and discovered a few scratched, he had noticed the big cut on her shoulder earlier. He ignored it now and smiled, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Zaylex stretched his legs a little, and deemed them ready to be exercised slowly, as long as he took a little bit at a time to avoid giving himself a complete pulsing headache. The ebony male licked each pup on the head, and nuzzled Fellaree's shoulder. Zay slowly stood and padded slowly out the den, AKA the nursery, and, limping on his front paws, entered the medicine den to find Feather sorting out herbs.
"Isn't it wonderful? Finally, a peaceful time. I don't mind Kyo being alpha. Fellaree, she agreed to be my mate. We will raise the heir together, and... oh, Fea, its so great. I rather being beta, too. I still serve the pack as the right-hand-wolf, but I am betrothed to Fella. I'm finally as happy as I was when I was apprenticed," Zaylex said to her, sitting next to her. He had little by little accepted her as his mother again, and welcomed her advice and conversation, even if she disliked his mate. He would definitely need to change that, but it could wait.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 am

Feather smiled at her son, his joy reflected in her eyes. "I'm so glad you're finally happy again Zay baby, I can't even start to describe how much it sucked when you weren't." she spoke to the senior teen. "So, what's more hip these days, 'Brute wassup my home dog?' or 'What's the haps my Bromie?' she teased, stifling a yawn. Fea examined her sons cuts which were doing quite well. She hadn't had to change the bandages badly in a while and he was walking with only a small limp compared to what he had done before.
Back to top Go down
Nukpana

Nukpana

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

The brown male leaned on the wall at the entrance of the den, "I don't think either of those have actually ever been said. At least not together." he chuckled. Nuke took a few steps into the den before he saw the ginger fae grow tense, though her eyes were looking at her son. "Relax for once, will ya? Yeesh, I'm just here for a stomach ache." he explained, he had been eating more normally than he had been earlier, his stomach wasn't used to the rich food this pack supplied and so he had been receiving sharp pains in his stomach. He plucked some of the leaves that the healer, who hadn't yet shared her name, had told him would help. "Thanks, um, oh right, you don't have a name yet." he said with a smirk, and with a swish of his tail, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am

Feather forced a laugh, her eyes at the ground and her head pointed down. "No I don't," she said as he left, "at least not to you." her quivering voice echoed in the silent den. "Zay, do you ever think about how Tai died?" she asked quietly. Though the youngest of them all had looked up to Kyo the most, him and Zaylex had been good friends at times. They never really fought and Tai was always nice and understanding for Zaylex. "I mean, we found Kira's body. She had eaten the berries that Takoda had. The female began to groom her fur, flattening it from the encounter of Nukpana. She could still smell his scent in the den mixed with the herbs, she knew that smell from the earlier days in her pack. Her love for him grew and she knew he didn't know who she was. She was the only wolf he didn't know, and she was the one that loved him most.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

"Not really... after Kyo became alpha I just tuned him out." Zaylex glared at where the male had come from. "Mom, why don't you like him? Did he do something to you? Please, tell me why you get nervous around him."
Back to top Go down
Amatis

Amatis

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:17 pm

[--Amatis--]
Amatis trotted happily back into the camp, a rabbit swinging from her jaws. She grinned at Kyo, dropping it in the pile. Her muscles aching, she walked over to Reesa briefly. "Thank you, I'm honoured. Sorry for not saying so sooner." She smiled gratefully, and rejoined Kyo. "I hope you two weren't terrible little monsters." She teased the pups, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 am

Feather smiled lightly, "I just don't know if he's ready to meet me yet, dearest, that's all." her voice was calm and hollow with too much cheer. "Would Fellaree like some more borage for her milk, or is it coming just fine?" she asked in the same tone, she wrapped a few of the precious leaves into a large maple. "Take these with you deary, I will introduce myself to him when you and Kyo are both with me, alright? I'm not afraid of him Zay. I promise he won't hurt me, I will tell him who I am when the time is right and both of my babies are with me, because Keli won't come back to me." she said, her voice growing sad at the mention of her ex-daughter.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 am

Kyo smiled when Amatis came in, "these two? No, angels! We're the best parents there are!" he licked them both once and swept his tail across their backs, "Am I sleeping in here or with you in the private den tonight?" he asked calmly, he wasn't expecting a certain answer. The two weren't mates, only adopted parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next