Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:13 am

Feather std up, "Kana! Calm down! i know it hurts! Push and it will be over!" she said louder, she massaged Kana's stomach comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Kana

Kana

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 am

Kana felt everything drain from her, the last drop of adrenaline evaporated. Kana was about to die. If she didn't have her pups now, they would die with her. Kana, with the very last bit of strength she had in her. "One! Two Three!" She heaved. Kenzo and Asa. "Welcome... And goodbye" She whispered before closing her eyes as the life drained from her.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 am

Zaylex pricked his ears at the sound of their aunt giving birth. "Dear sister, we'll miss you. I must go now, but you must promise to visit me, if you can do this," he felt her bury in his long coat, it felt like a soft breeze floating gently through his fur.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:24 pm

kira smiled, but her face was also filled with sadness. "I'm afraid I will be returning with you. I have somebody I need to free from earth." she walked beside her brother until they met the nursery. Kira saw Kana's golden coat float out of the nersury in confused directions. "Kana, You have died, do not worry, only happiness follows you. You must stop going everywhere at once and collect youself, and then head up to the gap in the clouds. "Good luck, Auntie.' she smiled and licked her aunts cheek before turning into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Zander's ear flickered at everything going slient "Somebody died" he mutttered to himself padding off to where feather was at he then saw kana's body dead with a live pup next to the dead body.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Shira's ears perked as she heard Kana yell. Then she heard Feather call her. "I gotta go!" she said, and whipped around and raced to the medicine den. "I'm here!" she announced, looking at her mentor for further instruction. Then she noticed Kana stop breathing. "Is she.....dead?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Feather spoke, but when she did her voice was soft as the wind. "Get out, both of you. Take the pups to Vincent and keep him out." she ordered, her voice was filled with sorrow and pain. She had just watched her sister-in-law die while her nieces were being born. Fea knew that Vince would realize what had happened and fight to get in. "I need you to keep everybody out. I want myself only." she said quietly. Then she looked at Zander. "Go now."
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Zay saw Kana as she took her last breath. "Auntie..." he whined sadly. Besides his mother, Kana was his last family left, as he didn't consider Taima anymore, and Kyo was who knows where. "Auntie!" He whimpered a bit louder, grabbing the pups by the scruff. "Uncle Vince... you cannot go into the nursery. Here are the pups," he said softly and sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Kira turned away from her Aunt's spirit. "Zaylex, she's happy now; with Takoda and Jay. She told me to say she loved you and wanted you to help Vince raise the pups, to keep them away from violence and the hidden hate that everybody has in this pack. She wants them to stay pure." the misty fae smiled at her brother and nudged the pups. "Time to wake up, little ones. Welcome to the world." she saw them wriggle and laughed joyously, causing a small breeze to run through the camp.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The alphess held her head up to the sky. Kana was dead she howled and have a safe journey to the Valley of the Stars. A tear slid down her cheek and hit the ground. Fella looked at Zander "Zand-" She was about to call but stopped herself and turned to look at Zaylex "Hey Zay, Deal with the new comer" Fella said kindly to the ebony brute. Elle smiled at the wolf gently. She liked his formalities, this brown male knew what he was doing. The white femme didn't like it when wolves just strolled in and expected everyone to welcome them. Ella realized that her thoughts were leading her no where so she crawled back to the nursery and lay down.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend lifed his head and noticed the alphess look at him. The brute's heart fluttered for a second 'Now only if she didn't have a mate... I totally think she was checking me out... Haha! I wish' Legend thought cheekily. The male then sat up waiting to be consulted by the black male she had just talked to. From what Legend saw, he was the beta and the large red male was the alpha. If he was free and not doing anything why wouldn't she ask him? 'Whatever' He thought 'Spite what seems to be going down right now this looks like a nice pack' Legend smiled happy to finally find his destination.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Zay looked at her. "...Which one? The shaman or the new wolf that got Feather in a fury and brought every female apprentice out to stare at him?" he asked, smiling cheekily, a half smirk. He referred to Valtameri and Legend, as both were brownish. His chest rumbled slightly as he saw Legend stare at the alphess. 'Honestly, I don't think that brute would get anywhere to her. Zander is her love, Kyo is the chosen alpha, and we have are best friends.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Zander stared at the newcomer as he stared at fell his tail then slighty rose before his gaze turned to fell walking to the nursey so the red brute followed the fea and sat in frount of the enterance "How are you and you the pups are feeling?" he asked knowing that it would mostly matter how fell is feeling since she is carrying the pups.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Fella lpeered at Zay "The one who is waiting patiently at the entrance of the camp" She said in a flat tone. Laree licked Zander on the cheek "I'm doing just fine... My pups are fine..." Elle paused "Kana's... I'm young and it will be more of a struggle to keep my pups healthy. I can't mother two more" The white queen wasn't sure if she was ready to resort to this "Please... I need you to go into the Meadows and get her..." She whispered. By her, she meant the black and white widow who hadn't made an appearance in three and a half months. Amatis. The pack knew she was still alive since occasionally they heard her sad howls. "Kana's pups need Amatis" Elle recalled listening onto a conversation Vince and Kana had when they were both in the nursery together 'Kenzo and Asa'

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { Hey, what's the situation? I'm just tryna make a little conversation, why the hesitation? } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 am

Zander nodded at fellaree standing up licking fells muzzle "I'll go get her" he said padding off towards the meadows
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Zay shrugged and walked to Legend, who he supposed she was talking about. He noticed the brown brute's eyes still on her. "She has a mate. Pups. And two other males who are in love with her." he said, looking at the male with distaste. Then, he sighed. The black glared at Legend. "I suppose, since I am beta and she is busy, I should get you set up. Alright then. Age, name, and rank of choice. I already heard you're Legend. Your age? No idea. Rank? You have the build of a warrior, you don't look like you have the stealth of a scout or the speed of a hunter. Alright then. Warrior it is. Have you trained at all?" he gave a welcoming speech to the male. Legend actually was older than Zay, but due to the loner position he held at the moment, Zaylex was quite unafraid.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 pm

= { I am Legend } =

Legend = Male = 3 1/2 = Mateless = Timber Wolf

Legend smirked looking away from the alphess and at the black brute 'I suppose you are one of those two who love her' He thought then started to answer some of the questions "I'm thirty-eight moons and yes, I do say warrior fit me quite well" He said. After a pause he thought how the ebony male in front of him was not very good with socializing with others, or at least didn't give enough to bother and try. "Thank you, Zaylex is it?"
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

"...Name's Zaylex. Zander just left. And obviously you have seen Fellaree," Zaylex was now in a pretty bad mood. His leg was still aching, from the elk and then from Zander pinning him, and then the wolf that he had killed. He was dirty, his fur coarse and knotted from lack of care. He felt extremely hungry and tired, but refused to eat or sleep, lest he lose any time from Fellaree or his brothers. "Are you injured in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Peikko had been watching the others with intent for a while he was getting to know them there quarks habits and personality. 'This pack… is still teeming with things that even an wolf like ME has yet to discover! I WANNA LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE WOLVES! I LOVE THEM!' He quickly jumped down from the rock that he was observing the wolves from and trotted towards them "Howdy fellows!" he said approaching the wolves he had a huge wolfish smirk on his face that looked a bit uncanny.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Feather left the medical den, her face sad and gentle as she walked to Vince. "It is now, by law, your choice of female to help nurse the pups. No other wolf may have any say in it except the fae who is chosen." She licked her brother in laws cheek and smiled softly. Walking to her darkest son she smiled at him. "My dear, am I allowed to interrupt?" she asked softly. She fae sensed the heat of a pulsing pain coming from her grown pups leg. "Zaylex, you're hurt." she said roughly, knowing that she must deal with it. She could not stand Kira's injury, but that would never happen again. Her soul would not shatter. She ran to the shelves of herbs and picked off the mint, the thyme and the cilantro. By the time she returned they were already in a smooth pulp. "Zay, sit." the mother ordered stongly, knowing her son would obey a healers order, even the alphas had to obey if it was for their health.

Feather was interrupted by a wolf jumping down from a rock and grinning in a strange manner. She put her pulp of herbs down, motioned for her son to apply them to himself, and walked over. "I'm going to ask you to stay where you are, or I will attack in protection of our alphas." she said calmly. This wolf didn't seem a threat, but she was unsure of every canid she met since Reesa had left.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Zaylex sat silently as his mother gave him herbs. He wished to have nothing to do with her after she abandoned Keli. After being whisked away from the warrior he had been dealing with, Zay was on extreme edge, his ears perked. The ebony brute leapt up from his seat on the ground as a wolf made his way to camp. "Who are you and what is your business here in Green Wood Pack camp? Move a muscle and we'll attack," he snarled, ears pulled back and fur bristling. The crime he had commited was getting to him. This male was probably harmless, but Zay would not stand for him even so.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Zander entered the territory to see a male shouting stuff his ears flattened "What the hell...." he said in a mutter trotting towards zaylex and the male.
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 am

A look of disappointment took over his face "Why are we being so aggressive? If I wanted to hurt you all I would have waited to pick all of you off one by one. I just want to join this pack it looks rather... interesting." He noticed the brute who had just arrived 'You thinking what I'm thinking? We kid nap this punk... yeah cut off his ear...' 'No we join this pack and do what comes naturally... wait am I talking to myself again?' He shook his head then looked at the wolves "I swear I mean no harm I'm just looking for a pack."
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:18 am

"Zander, can you handle this, I was about to make an announcement before he showed up." with that, Zaylex leapt onto the high rock that was becoming used more and more. "Green Wood Pack, I gather you here for an announcement more towards my mother than you all. I am, er, how shall I put it... Disowning my mother. Feather, you have already lost your eldest daughter due to your own needs. And now you have lost a son. I will not consider you my mother now, or ever again. You are just another member of the pack, with two pups. No more." He glared down at her, and limp-jumped down the hill to his own den.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:07 am

Zander nodded at zaylex then turned at the male "So you want to join this pack?" He said sitting down flicking his tail watching the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next