Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Zander growled seeing something in the distance something that has two legs he then charged at the two legged creature sinking his fangs in its arm when he was thrown onto the floor the two legged creature put something around his neck talking to another creature zandy then chewd on the rope when he bit the hand of the creature heading back to the pack as quick as he could when something sharp went through his side but he decided to ignore it when he started tripping getting more and more dizzy words came tumbling out of his mouth "Fellaree i" the red male then fell down knocked out in the middle of the territory
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am

Kyo grinned, "you're the Alphess, I can't disobey you," he licked her head and adjusted one of the flowers. "I will stay for as long as you want," he whispered, his grin relaxing into a soft smile. The Male rested himself on the moss beside her, "it's like rabbit's ears," he said softly, fighting the urge to roll in the soft moss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 pm

F E L I X Q U A N

My loneliness, Is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign...
Hit me baby one more time

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I must be quite the sight right now, if I do say so myself. You'd find this large coal hued brute strutting through the meadow and you wouldn't be able to help but drop you jaw in awe. Ya that sounds about right. I couldn't help feeling very pleased with myself as I confidently strode through the meadow with a fully large deer leg in my powerful jaws. That poor little coyote didn't know what hit her, she sure was fun and I didn't harm her that much I mean she'll still be able to survive. The hoof of the leg drags at my side, I hold on to what would be the upper thigh of the rear leg. Oh boy it was fresh let me tell you and I didn't have to lift a single paw, lucky me! My mug was drenched in blood, that of the deer and a bit of the coyote. The warmth of the crimson liquid on my pelt sent shivers of joy down my spine.

I finally find a spot that I feel to be well enough for me. Rolling my muscular haunches I place my rump on the the ground, soon my front limbs follow and I pull the leg with my neck to bring the best parts to my face. I rip and tear at the tendons and all the meat until the bone is practically cleaned right down to the bone so the saying goes. My tongue rolls over my kisses collecting what ever drops did not reach my open jowls. A sigh of satisfaction jumps from my throat and erupts out of me as I plop to my side. Soon I'm rolling onto my back and doing that wiggle thing you see us wolves do from time to time. Now I don't not stay like this for long for my vitals are in full view of those who wish to ambush me. Once I'm back onto my stomach I extend one legs and pull in the other so that I could clean off my paw, I swop and do the same to the other. Well now I'm totally satisfied with how my day is going. I'm about to get my 3 daily activities in and the sun hasn't even reach the top of the sky. What are those activities you may ask? Ha, well in no particular order, Women, Food and Rest. I let a smirk fly on my face, I'm just an a-hole sometimes.

The cool air felt good, I settle my skull onto of my now crossed paws and rest a bit, I keep my auburn orbs open and my radars on top of my skull capture all the sounds that surround me. So far I do not hear any sounds the belong to another canine, but I do catch the scent of a few the linger in the air. I now wonder if they are near by and just exactly who they are.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Male ~ Mateless ~ Three ~ Timber Wolf
Brown!e ~ Crash ~ Innovia ~ Electro Rayne ~ Ordareesa

Last edited by Felix on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Shira was becomeing impatient, and wandered around a bit as Exxon began speaking to Feather. Soon she became aware of an unfamiliar smell, and when she concentrated on it, she thought she could pick up one that seemed familiar to her. "I know this smell, c'mon, I know it! Okay, think. Who was here earlier? Wait! I know! It's Zander! And that other weird smell.....he must be in trouble!" she realized, and she began racing toward the source of the scent. Soon she came upon the Beta male, laying unconscious on the ground. She pawed at him, saying "Zander! Zander wake up!" Then the brown lass noticed something stuck in the flank of the red male. She padded over, and sniffed at it, not sure what it was. Then, carefully, she bragged it in her jaws and pulled it out; she then went back to the brute's head. "Zander, wake up. It's out of you now" she pleaded, glancing back at the object she had pulled from Zander's body. Nervously she pawed at his neck, hoping that someone would come, or that the male would wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:59 pm

F E L I X Q U A N

Give me a sign...
Hit me baby one more time

The male was now curious. He left his catch behind and started walking towards the scent, "Who's out there?" The ebony brute barked I don't even know these forests... What do I do now? The canine padded further into the forests, his pads hitting the soft earth at a four beat. "Anyone out there?" He called out again, no reply.

Sure, Felix acted tough but that was far from the real him, on the outside he was the wolf everyone wanted be and befriend, but in the inside he was cowardly low class scum and his old pack knew it. Lix wouldn't think twice about saving someone before himself. He was seen as monster, ever since he was a pup.

The old lad came from a fairly famous pack, both his parents were evil and had incredible lust for power. One a beta, the other a subordinate, together, with the aid of a few others, they came up with a plan to over throw the Alpha's and take over. It was a told to the next generations as a creepy nursery tale, some saw the story romantic as some said that the old beta did it so he could allow love between council and the lower subjects, this however was simply not true, although Felix didn't know if the love between his parents was legit, he did know it was ambition that drove them. It was in Felix's blood to feel the lust for power... No one would live long enough to know.

The male cautiously and stealthily crept forward, once he was close enough he could hear the pleads of a younger lass Let's see what I have stumbled upon... Lix peered from the bushes a what looked like a un-conscious brute and a freaking out fae He looks incredibly strong... He would be perfect... If only I could get him to join me Of course ulterior motives in the back of his mind as he walked up "Hello, Milady, is there anything I could help you with?" He asked as his blue gaze washed over her, pushing his previous thought from his mind and checking off the last thing on his list.

Male ~ Mateless ~ Three ~ Timber Wolf ~ Loner

Last edited by Felix on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Shira jumped, startled as a male trotted up to her. Immediately the brown lupa jumped in front of Zander and bared her teeth at the stranger. "Who do you think you are? Why are you here?" she questioned him. She assumed a defensive stance; though small and not very strongly built, she would fight this wolf if it came down to that, but right now he didn't seem too threatening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 am

F E L I X Q U A N

When I'm not with you I lose my
mind
Give me
a sign...

Hit
me baby one more time

The male immediately bowed down with his tail between his legs it was now his instant reaction to anyone who showed hostility towards him. Felix whined a couple of times followed by a quick set off rolls. The brute did not want a fight, especially this fae here. After a little bit he stood up just not as loud and proud as before "Umm... My name is Felix, and you are?" he asked with slight puppy eyes. "I'm just passing through... Your friend here looks like he needs carrying back to where ever your camp is, his condition will get worse if he just stays here" The ash male mumbled looking to the side. This chick is going to be a babe when she is older... He thought before looking back at the limp red male to the side, hoping that the brown lupa would take his up his offer.

Male ~ Mateless ~ Three ~ Timber
Wolf ~ Loner

Brown!e
~ Crash ~ Innovia ~ Electro Rayne ~ Ordareesa

Last edited by Felix on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nevanko

Nevanko

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 am

"."."."."."."."."."."."." { N E V A N K O } "."."."."."."."."."."."."
Nev looked around 'Where is Keli? I Haven't seen her in ages...' Not sure what to do he walked around camp aimlessly hoping may something would happen to ease his boredness. Finally giving up with a sigh he walked over to a far tree at the side of the camp clearing he laid down resting his head and watching those around him through his ruby red eyes.

"."."."."."."."."."."."." { I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you... } "."."."."."."."."."."."."
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Zander groanded slightly rolling onto his side when his eyes slowly opened seeing a brown pup and a large grey wolf he glared at the grey wolf slowly standing up Who the heck is he and why is he in the pack territory? he thought when the red male wa fully standing up he growled slightly "Who the hell are you? and why are you here?" he said knowing if anyone was around the pack territory he must be on hs beta mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:08 pm

[--Kalami--]
Kalami hesitated for a few minutes, then hearing a faint growl in the distance, the fae turned to Exxon. "I'm sorry, will you excuse me? I'll join you for a hunt when I return.." She said quickly, before running towards the sounds. As they got louder, she became more and more worried. Within minutes she found Zander, bleeding heavily, growling at another wolf whom Kala didn't know, and Shira, who had her ears pinned. "Zander, back off. You'll make yourself worse." She snapped. The silvery-white healer hastily glanced around the clearing, snatching up some cobwebs and sticking them in place under Zander's eye. "We need to get you back." Kay turned to the new brute. "I'm sorry, but we do need your help for a minute, then you can meet the alphess. Can you get his other side?" Kala asked, positioning herself on one side of the beta. "Shira, can you go on ahead and tell Feather to get herbs and a nest ready in the healer's den? Thank you."
(Sorry for not posting earlier!)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:25 pm

}--__--Jay--__--{
Jay nuzzled Kira smiling. "Well, why don't we leave those two alone?" He asked teasingly. "Anoyone else you wanna share with?" He was grinning, standing next to her realized he was actually uch taller than her- a big difference from that first day in the forest. His eyes found the scar at her throat- she would probably carry that for her life, but in his opinion, it made her no less beautiful. "Hey, why don't we join Exxon's hunt? She looks a little left behind." He suggested, a little more serious than before.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Ra-ra looked at Kalami, then nodded and rushed off back to the camp. Once she got there she looked frantcally around the camp for Feather. Seeing the orange lass, Shira bounded up to her and spoke quickly "Zander's hurt, there's a weirdo wolf on our territory and Kala and Zander are alone with him" she said, barely being able to tell what she said herself.
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Exxon sighed shaking out her pelt, so many distractions... the grey female thought to herself, watching as the silver healer raced away. A few moments later she spotted Shira rushing back, and as she noticed the healer apprentice stop at Feather she twitched one ear in that direction to hear a bit of what was going on. Wierdo wolf eh? I guess I'll see if there's something I can do. She then raced off in the direction of Kala.

As she reached her destination, the first thng she noticed was the stranger, she looked him over suspiciously with a narrowed gaze, "Hmm..." she murmered, then turned to Kalami, "Is there anything I can help with?" If the others didn't make fuss over the grey male, why would she?
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Sander stared at kala "Why do you trust him hes a loner he might be a threat to the pack and i do not want him to help me" he said growling slightly "Come on grey state your name!" He said in a demanding tone
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/100Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Exxon glanced down at the red male, raising one brow in question. Letting out a snort, she jabbed him in the flank with one paw. "Stop being picky, becides he's just one scrawny male, what can he possibly do to a whole pack." She grumbled to Zander, raising her stumpy tail slightly in annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 pm

F E L I X Q U A N

Give me a sign...
Hit me baby one more time!

Felix smirked I really like this male... He thought devilishly "How rude of me, pardon, my name is Felix Qu... Felix Quesiria" The dark furred brutesaid changing his last name quickly They may have heard of the Quan family, I wouldn't want to give away my secret from the beginning Lix took a step back to ease them slightly as they seemed annoyed by his intrusion into the territory. Eavesdropping on the gray tailless femme, That's right... What could I possibly do to your pack... If you only knew Stealing himself from his thoughts Felix bowed slightly showing that he was aware that the red male was his superior "If it is alright with you and your alpha, I would like to join this pack of yours, I hold the title of Omega proudly, anything more would be disgrace to your pack" He said looking at the ground another sly smile crawling over his face.

(Sorry... I've been under a huge writers
block for months so my posts aren't to great)

Male ~ Mateless ~ Three ~ Timber
Wolf
~ Loner

Last edited by Felix on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 pm

[--Kalami--]

'Idiot,' Kalami half thought, half whispered at Zander. "I'm sorry, the only member of the pack with the power to make any such decision is currently incapacitated." She stated, glaring at Zander, although her gaze softened slightly at the sight of his wound- the cobwebs didn't seem to be doing much. "If you would care to accompany us Felix, I'm sure the alphess would be happy to see you. Exxon, could you help me get Zander back to camp?" She smiled feebly at the charcoal female. "He needs to see Feather, I'm not sure what to make of it." Her words stung her throat, admitting that she wasn't good enough always made her bitter. The silver-blonde fae began to move carefully in the general direction of camp, offering her support to Zander with each step.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Sander stared at Felix before sighing "I guess you would be worthy enough to join the pack though I guess I have to talk with the alpha to fully announce that your in the pack but ya I guess you can tag along but no funny business" he said stumbling towards the camp flicking his tail his eyes glancing at Felix time to time
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Exx snorted once more at the red male, shaking her head slightly at his haughtiness. The lean bodied female glanced over at the Healer as she spoke. "Of course Kala." She nodded as she replied, speeding up slightly to give the Beta a shoulder to lean on. "Alrighty Zander, 'tis I, your friendly neighborhood Exxon, here to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 am

Feather scented blood, a well known smell to the healer. She rose instantly and followed the scent. Finding Kalami she stopped. Her voice icily calm as she spoked, though her ice blazed in anger. "Hello, you want to know what I see? I see young wolves, alone, with a strange, well muscled male, and another male who is completely useless at the moment. No offense Zander."

The orange fae moved her slender figure towards the black male, "You know what else I see?" She was nose to nose, "I see a very submissive, highly attractive male on this land, and none of you in defensive, or offensive positions!" she snapped, turning her head at the younger wolves.

Lightening again, she looked at the male, "come with me, I will take you to the Alpha. Kalami, take care of Zander, some marigold and cobwebs will do. Shira, help her." she finished by truening and walking a few paces before waiting for the male.

(Hey Felix, would you mind changing your font... So that it's easier to read???)
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:14 pm

Shira growled slightly at Feather's outburst. "Well I'm the one who growled at him! And Kalami here, was all 'Oh, he's fine, he's no threat.' I was the smart one!" she snapped. She couldn't take being yeled at and scolded for doing something she didn't do. Her hackles rose slightly, and her ears were shoved forward, and her tail held up straight.

(yes, Felix, please! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Exxon twitched an ear in annoyance at the sound of Feather's rage-filled voice. What's she so angry about?... The long-limbed female thought to herself, staring after the orange Healer, then out loud she called out, "Geez Feather, calm down a bit, I was there to protect the Healer young'uns! No worries." Then after a moment she added, "I could've taken him out if he tried anything, but he didn't, ya know."

Shuffling over to Shira, she gave the younger wolf a gentle nip on the shoulder. "Calmness Shira, no need to get so upset." Exxon murmered softly into one of the apprentice's ears, attempting to soothe her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:15 pm

[color=brown]Shira jumped away from Exxon as she received a nip on the shoulder. "But don't you know what Felix could have done?" she questioned the ashen lass. "He could have killed both Kalami and Znader and run off before you got here!" she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Exxon

Exxon

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Exxon nodded with understanding at the brown she-wolf's logic, then replied "But Felix didn't do anything, you know? And have a little more confidence in Kala, she may be Healer but that doesn't mean she can't defend herself." The ebony-marked female rested back on her haunches, then continued "Also, fights arn't usually quiet, me and a few of the others would've come running."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 pm

[--Kalami--]
Kala bristled angrily at Feather's words, than at Shira's, but the only thing she said before getting to work on Zander's cut was "I can talk care of myself, and excuse me for worrying more about my packmate than a thin loner when there are four wolves on hand, and more within hearing range." When the cobwebs were in place, she sighed. "I'm sorry about back there, I should've have more faith in you." Kala said quietly to Zander, her eyes downcast. "And I'm sorry for not being more cautious, with a strange wolf and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next