Forest Of The Lycos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WQ LINK: {TO BE ADDED} THE NEW SITE LINK: http://gwpreborn.forumotion.com/ SEE YOU THERE!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycos Forest

Go down 
+24
Asa
Angeline
Lexdin
Muddy
Amatis
Peikko
Legend
Kymera
Takoda
Valtameri
Kenvyan
Zaylex/Keli
Shira
Exxon
Vince
Kira
Kyo
Nevanko
Jay
Kana
Zander
Feather
Fellaree
Ordareesa
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peikko

Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Peikko nodded quickly "Well that's what I am planning on." He had noticed the brute making his small speech 'Disowning his own mother? I can work with this...' "So what rank am I going to be getting when I join?"
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Keli watched. Her brother was now the same as she was. Parentless. She looked at him, limping down. She despised everyone except for Nevanko. In her mind, the only one who had sacrificed anything for her, while she had given the pack her life. "Brother." she hissed, glaring at the black wolf. The grey femme walked to Nevanko and lovingly nuzzled his neck. "You have done so much for us..." she whispered to the albino male.

Zaylex saw the brand new wolf watching him with glittering eyes of interest. Zaylex turned to watch Keli watching him with intense orbs of anger, and the rest of his family's eyes settling on the ebony with curiosity. At least, that's what it felt like to Zay. Everyone, watching him, whispering about him. The world, slowly turning on him, betrawing him. A shiver ran down his spine, turning his blood cold. The coal black brute turned on his heel, back to the world, and padded into the beta den, the musky scent of Kana dripping into his senses. Zaylex shook the disturbing scent out and curled up in a tight ball, trying to ignore the rummaging pack outside.
Back to top Go down
Amatis

Amatis

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Amatis slowly walked into the camp after Zander with a blank expression. Zander, who was the one who was sent to retrieve her, was now busy with other problems. Not looking at the faces of her old pack mates, she walked towards the nursery where Fellaree was, along with Kana's pups. 'Yuzu...You were cousins with Fellaree weren't you?' She thought slightly. The white and black warrior stepped into the den "Fellaree, I am back in service" She whispered politely with a bow. Matty then looked at Vince. Of course, first Vince would have to agree to the arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well considering we need a delta" Zander said "So i guess your our delta" he said padding off when he came to where zaylex was at seeinh keli in tge distance "Too bad shes a omega now"
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

"...What do you mean? Nevanko would have just replaced her lead warrior title anyway," he said sullenly. He didn't feel up to talking, but also felt so lonely he figured he could manage talking to the wolf he despised.
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 pm

"What that's it? No blood ritual?" he said following the brute he then noticed the other brute he looked at him "Oh hey you're that guy threatened to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Zay snorted in the casuality of the new delta. "Yes. I'm the guy that threatened to kill you. And you are the guy threatening to replace me, I hear. I'm Zaylex, the beta of the pack."
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

A smirk took over Peikko's face "Oh I just joined and you feel a bit insecure? Already scared I might take your rank?" he said in a enthusiastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:46 pm

"Not scared. Scared over a lot of other things, but my job isn't one of them. I have security in it, unlike you," Zay added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Peikko

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:52 pm

He still had a smirk on his face "Well I'm not here for power anyway just to... observe." he said with a small chuckle "So why are you all alone over here?"
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

"Because there is no one to spend time with. Best friend's an attempted murderer, female I love doesn't give a crap, so, uh, yea. All alone." he said, looking at the male that was only shorter than him by a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ordareesa
Admin
Ordareesa

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

The white fae smiled at her partner and quickly fell asleep. The she-wolf dreamed of her and Convel together in the pack with Feather by her side. Ree padded away 'Time for a check up' She thought. Reesa chuckled slightly 'Oh, poor confused Zay...' The femme thought. "You are not only, anything but alone" She whispered in his ear and padded towards her daughter slowly. "Fellaree..." She mumbled even though she didn't let her hear it. Ree stepped into the den and looked at her swollen stomach. Reesa slowly moved forward and let her nose touch her stomach "Don't forget who your real father is" She whispered and disappeared. The fae woke with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Zaylex perked his ears as a calming, familiar voice flowed through him. The male turned around, but finding nothing, the coal black brute turned once again to Peikko, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Ky stood at the entrance of the camp with sadness, he walked to Fellaree and instantly slowed to a halt. "Alphess." He said stiffly, refusing to say her name, "Kira and Taima are both dead. I found their bodies on my patrol. Taima seems to have fallen off the cliffs and been inpaled by rocks. Kira seems to have died from the juices of poison berries. The same Takoda ate." his eyes flitted to the pups, one resembling Kana perfectly. "She is dead as well." he said sadly. The Lead Warrior turned from Fella and walked to Vince. "I'm sorry. I will miss her." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Vince looked at the ex-Alpha male. "I do not miss her, I cannot if I am with her." he said, looking at the nursery. He picked up his packet of leaves and laid beside his dead mate. The male lifted his berries and wallowed them all. Kyo unable to stop him. Instantly he walked outside. "I have just eaten the poison berries. Kyo will be the father of my pups, I want Feather to make sure of that!" he snarled as the pain grew in his stomach. The male began to grow dizzy and walked, swaying into the nursery. "Good-bye, Kenzo, and Asa," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Ky stood and watched as Vince died, he heard the pups be named and a silent tear slid down his muzzle, landing on the dead male's closed eye. "I will be the best father I can be. Amatis will be the mother." he promised. The male walked to Amatis and the pups. "Amatis, you are the mother." he said quietly, taking his pups to the empty warrior's den. "Kenzo, and Asa. This is going to be your nursery, and you will be raised as my and Amatis's own." he smiled, instantly falling in love with the pups. The tiny balls of fur wriggled and squeaked, curling closer to his warmth. Kyo wrapped himself around the two puppies and he felt the instincts of a father settle withing him as he slept with his newborns.
Back to top Go down
Amatis

Amatis

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 pm

(WHAT THE BALLZ JUST HAPPENED O_o ~Fellaree)

Amatis held in her tears and followed Kyo to the nursery. She sat down beside him and licked the top of their little heads affectionately as if they were her own. Matty and Yuzu never had this chance. Kyo thought he had but that was ripped away from him at the last minute. Somewhat in the same boat the fae thought she could relate to the orange brute.
Back to top Go down
Fellaree
Admin
Fellaree

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { F E L L A R E E } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The queen sadly raised her chin to the air one more time, and hopefully for the last time for a long time. Fella howled a hopeful safe journey for the two litermates following Kana to the Valley of the stars, and Vince catching up to his mate who be almost there. Her ivroy head fell back to the ground and watched as Amatis entered the nursery. Fella prayed that... If possible, free Kyo of his anger and sadness. Although Fellaree's fault, it felt like a heavy weight in her stomach. No. That wasn't it. "FEATHER!" She felt a little bit reluctant to call Zaylex in so she called fro Feather. Fellaree was being washed with fear. What if she ended up like Kana? Her pups wouldn't have a mother! She couldn't have that be "Feather!" She called again this time a streak of fear was streaked in the last note.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { I'm gonna pop some tags, only got $20 dollars in my pocket. I-I-I'm hunting, looking for a dolla, this is f**king awesome } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm

(Vince killed himself. DUH!!)

Feather walked into the nursery, "my son is a father, just like that. And his Aunt and Uncle are dead." she said quietly to herself, arranging the herbs she would need to deliver Fellaree's pups. "Calm down. Just wait until the contraction get really bad and then push, it's easy, but it takes work." she said quietly, her mind somewhat elsewhere. The fae turned to Fella instantly. "I have an apprentice. I need her in here. Now. Shira!!" Fea called out the medecine den.
Back to top Go down
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:34 pm

Zaylex raced in as soon as he could, knocking Peikko out of his way. "Fellaree!" He barked, hoping Feather would let him in to see his pups. Whether he was alpha or not, he needed Fella and the pups to make it out.
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Feather turned calmly to her son, "The father is not allowed to witness the birthing." she said softly. "Zay, you know I love you to death but I must obey the law. I'm sorry." she said quietly, "I will call you the moment they are born." she licked her son's cheek and pushed him gently to the door of the den, "you may watch from outside, I promise you will be able to see, and if there is a problem you may come in, but only for healing purposes, I will tell you if that happens." she said kindly to the ebony male and turned around to see Fella again.
Back to top Go down
Shira
Admin
Shira

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 pm

(sorry I missed so much!)

Shira soon heard her anme called again and, sighing, ran back into the medicine den. Looking at Feather, she asked her "What now?" Her jade green optics scanned the medicine den, observing all the herbs, then back to her mentor, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Zander

Zander

Character sheet
Zähne:
Lycos Forest - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/100Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Zander flickered his ears to hear fell yell feathers name his fur rising up as he padded quickly to where fellaree was at.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com/
Zaylex/Keli

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:10 pm

(Zander, I don't think you are able to get in...)
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

Character sheet
Zähne:

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Feather turned and snapped at Zander, still not accepting the wolf. He had blemished the name of the Moon family. "Out. Now." she said harshly, then to Shira she instantly smiled, "Time to bring some more life into this pack. Ready? As soon as the pups are out, I want you to tell Fellaree how great she is doing, and lick the sack off the pup. Then rub them gently, emphasis on the gently, to warm them up and get them breathing. Then guide the to Fella's stomach. Ready?" she asked her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lycos Forest   Lycos Forest - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lycos Forest
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next